• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

At least we are a better franchise than the Kings

NBASupes

LOL I was thinking the other day, imagine how the magic fans feel. They went into the draft liking Trae and Luka, ended up seeing both taken and got a center to add to an already crowded frontcourt with no real leader on offense.

If that were us I know our board would be in a state of depression lol.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Flight said:

LOL I was thinking the other day, imagine how the magic fans feel. They went into the draft liking Trae and Luka, ended up seeing both taken and got a center to add to an already crowded frontcourt with no real leader on offense.

I shoulda thought of that before I went over to their realgm board yesterday and was trying to pawn Dennis off to them. They didn’t take too kindly lol.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

What playground is this? Ima go find it and kick more King a$$ on the court. The bay has some nice pickup games but Sac is sometimes when you get the real ballers from the 80’s/90’s ...they migrated east ? 

They got Bagley right though at least.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Flight said:

They couldve had Sexton too. lol

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

He played at Pebblebrook in Cobb county.

So we agreed to the bet yes?

Cavs pick converts to us- you get my avatar (not the current one I’ll have a nicer one for u ?)

Cavs pick DOESNT convey- Im a cat ? lover for a month!

• Moderators
20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Cavs pick converts to us- you get my avatar (not the current one I’ll have a nicer one for u ?)

@Spud2nique

@bleachkit

Add it to the bets thread when you guys finalize.  We'll all enjoy watching...:diablo:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Yes, a gentleman's wager has been placed. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Signed! It’s on babbbbyyyyy!!!! Go Cavs! @macdaddy what’s going on with me...I have to root Cavs another year ? it never ends.

Oh man, I'm rooting for you spud.  I'm not optimistic but I am rooting for you.

Obtw, I know you say you have something special picked out, but can I submit an prospective avatar for you to mull over for @bleachkit if you win?  It may skate the lines of being NSFW but bleach deserves it.  haha

4 hours ago, kg01 said:

Oh man, I'm rooting for you spud.  I'm not optimistic but I am rooting for you.

Obtw, I know you say you have something special picked out, but can I submit an prospective avatar for you to mull over for @bleachkit if you win?  It may skate the lines of being NSFW but bleach deserves it.  haha

? why not I’m open to suggestions unlike mister Slink!