• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks Vegas Odds

Hairydawgz

5 minutes ago, Hairydawgz said:

Hawks at 1000-1 odds

Anybody putting cash down on ATL?

May put $100 just for kicks. Pay off my house in a miracle seasonemoji2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’d keep the $100 to replace ceiling light fixtures... ? 

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Just burn that $100 for warmth.  That will be a better Return on Investment.

image-burning-money.jpg

Sadly true... F baby ? Durant and his need to be Horry. I’m sorry this scrub stuff isn’t sitting well with me. I’m gonna be like that Red Sox fan that started experiencing heath issues due to his hate for everyone but the Sox. ? 

• Moderators
21 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Sadly true... F baby ? Durant and his need to be Horry. I’m sorry this scrub stuff isn’t sitting well with me. I’m gonna be like that Red Sox fan that started experiencing heath issues due to his hate for everyone but the Sox. ? 

The Dubs getting "easy button" stars to join doesn't change the odds.  The 2018-19 Hawks would have 0% chance to win in any era.

Now for a lot of other teams, I am 100% in agreement with you.  

• Premium Member
5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

You're gonna make yourself sick....Let it gooooo... :laugh:

• Like 1

I don't get how some can be upset at a player for making the decision to take less money to go to a team where he can win, but at the same time, not be upset when a team makes the decision to intentionally be noncompetitive.  A team making a decision to be noncompetitive is far worse, IMO.

52 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You're gonna make yourself sick....Let it gooooo... :laugh:

In related news, my therapy session went well. (This isn’t Hawks related...however my therapist said ..”so you listed here that a certain sports team is really effecting your life and anger?” ?...)

Luckily, we can dive into that next session. Ohhhhhkay. I feel a little calmer now...

• Like 2