• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Nobody believed?

Diesel

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Oh, if Dr. KBToys prescribed it, by all means steel-cut them oats.  He knows his crap ... *wink*.

Is he also the one who prescribed “sore muscle lotion with a touch of hgh” to Bonds, Lincecum, Curry, Draymond, and Klay? 

* The San Francisco Giants and Golden State Warriors have been stripped of all championships due to federal investigation of steroids and Vince Conti’s Balco investigation.

2 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

You're not doing it right.

• Like 1

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

F it

Remember that you can't do gifs from your phone.  If you are having trouble from your computer and aren't using the giphy site, then we can dig deeper on that.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Love this gif...how come my gifs don’t work? Huuuuhh

Hillary Clinton don't know

8 minutes ago, AHF said:

Remember that you can't do gifs from your phone.  If you are having trouble from your computer and aren't using the giphy site, then we can dig deeper on that.

Nobody Cares

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Hillary Clinton don't know

Nobody Cares

? are u doing this from ur phone?

23 minutes ago, AHF said:

That’s right..damn mobile

• Moderators
6 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No, but I'm about 83% sure I have posted gifs from my phone before.  @AHF is trying to make you feel bad probably.

tumblr_mbybmqVSPD1rpcgwq.gif

posted from my iphone or android or whatever mobile device

• Like 1

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, EazyRoc said:

2014 obviously.

BS. EasyRoc

Joe Johnson - 7 time allstar

Bibby - One of the top 50 PGs in History.

Crawford - 6th Man of the year. 

Horford - Horford 

Smoove - Natural talent on both sides of the ball. 

The Wooden Coached team was far more talented.  I didn't even mention Marvin because I personally don't like him but he was more talented than DMC.

2 hours ago, Diesel said:

BS. EasyRoc

Joe Johnson - 7 time allstar

Bibby - One of the top 50 PGs in History.

Crawford - 6th Man of the year. 

Horford - Horford 

Smoove - Natural talent on both sides of the ball. 

The Wooden Coached team was far more talented.  I didn't even mention Marvin because I personally don't like him but he was more talented than DMC.

Yea with a ton of other guys who shouldn’t have ever made an NBA roster. You’re also hyping up everyone other than Joe and Horford.  That 2014 had an array of very good, but not great players. They may not be as flashy as Josh Smith, but skill-for-skill much more talented than the 2008 Hawks. 

1 minute ago, sturt said:

My friend, there have been 1st round busts long before any of those.

It's not hard to point out whiffs no matter the draft slot.

Quit insulting all of our intelligence as-if we don't all know that YOU know that.

Mathematically, the point remains that you continue to ignore.... drafting in the top 3 gives you a 33% shot at getting top tier talent... if you just make it to somewhere within the lottery, it's 17.5%... and anything beyond the lottery is 1.6%, only slightly higher than the 1.3% found in all of the second round.

I've never ignored that point.  See my sig.  Here's what all of you want to ignore though.  Mathematically, you have a 0% chance of winning a championship by tanking.

• Premium Member
Just now, KB21 said:

Golden State was a lottery team for 18 out of 20 years.

I didn't count, but that sounds right.

And your point is?

My point was merely that they were a lottery team on two occasions that matter to where they are today.

2 minutes ago, sturt said:

I didn't count, but that sounds right.

And your point is?

My point was merely that they were a lottery team on two occasions that matter to where they are today.

It matters because that's the typical cycle of a team that decides to dip into the lottery.  You are in the lottery for a LONG TIME.  

• Premium Member
Just now, KB21 said:

I've never ignored that point.  See my sig.  Here's what all of you want to ignore though.  Mathematically, you have a 0% chance of winning a championship by tanking.

Again.... "tanking" is just a construct... a label... used to define an overall philosophy that prompts picking in the lottery repetitively.

Philosophy is irrelevant. Your labels are irrelevant. GSW would not be who they are today without having opportunity to select Curry and Thompson in the lottery.

Oh, and again. Astros.

And. Again... small numbers... statistics... validity...

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, KB21 said:

It matters because that's the typical cycle of a team that decides to dip into the lottery.  You are in the lottery for a LONG TIME.  

We can agree.... if you don't have a GM at the top who has some history of proven exceptional talent evaluation, you very well could be mining fool's gold.

We do have one, though.

Because he helped build GSW.

• Like 1