• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pumped for Trae

volman

14 minutes ago, kg01 said:

No, that's not my interpretation.  That's what KB is saying they're doing.  Wild speculation meant to support his ludicrous positions.

That's alllll KB.  Don't put that evil on me, Ricky Bobby.

Wild speculation?  So, what veterans besides Jeremy Lin have been added this off season that can help these young players learn how to win?

Trae Young is an elite passer.  He has phenomenal vision... I am telling you guys.  He sees it before others.  This guy is going to be Steve Nash with an absolute killer 3 point shot.

Bye bye Marvin Williams Demons!!!! 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, KB21 said:

Wild speculation?  So, what veterans besides Jeremy Lin have been added this off season that can help these young players learn how to win?

Baze and Dedmon are about the same age as Lin.

What exactly has Lin done to be a 'winner' 3 out of 4 of his last teams 21-61. 20-62, 28-54.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What exactly has Lin done to be a 'winner' 3 out of 4 of his last teams 21-61. 20-62, 28-54.

There was a three week period once  upon a time where he did really well in a fast tempo system. And then there's literally the entire rest of his career.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm not trying to insinuate that Lin was brought in to help the team win.  I'm just showcasing that he is the only veteran player that has been added.

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, macdaddy said:

I don't think that anyone who watched the games is disappointed.   He was almost always the best player on the court offensively despite some rough shooting performances.

For sure. I was just poking fun at  mainstream media :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, KB21 said:

They hired an unqualified coach.

I think it was a VERY bad idea to fire Bud. I think he’s one of the best coaches this team have seen in years... but... 

I not going to say that about our new coach until I see it. 

Im a long time Philadelphia Eagles fans and 85% of the fans were thinking/saying your same quote about him. Two years later he won the team’s first Super Bowl. 

Give our coach/ front office and team a try first, dude lol smh

• Like 2

Just now, thecampster said:

Yep...Bud went to management wanting to be bought out, not the other way around.

Yeah.  I'm sure mgt had interest in not paying him $7mil to lose, but a change at that point made no sense.  Why not just fire him before the season, if they wanted him gone?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, AHF said:

Trae made second team All-Summer League.  Joined by JJJ.  First team was Ayton, Knox, Sexton, WCJ and Hart.

No SGA? Wow. And Mitchell Robinson was better than Ayton imo..

• Like 1