• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pumped for Trae

volman

19 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Quite a few teams preferred Sexton over Trae. 

That’s pre draft smoke. No GM in their right mind would have picked Sexton over Young. None, 0/30...not ☝️. People say things at times just to hear themselves talk. 

Ps This isn’t even being a homer, it’s straight legit homie!

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

That’s pre draft smoke. No GM in their right mind would have picked Sexton over Young. None, 0/30...not ☝️. People say things at times just to hear themselves talk. 

Ps This isn’t even being a homer, it’s straight legit homie!

Not true. Several teams and draft analysts preferred Sexton over Young. I personally prefer Trae because of his superior passing. But to act like Trae going before Sexton was a slam dunk and had a 100% certainty is not true. 

3 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Not true. Several teams and draft analysts preferred Sexton over Young. I personally prefer Trae because of his superior passing. But to act like Trae going before Sexton was a slam dunk and had a 100% certainty is not true. 

Several teams? And all teams come out with non bogus info? Come on man. I don’t believe any GM would pick Sexton before Trae. It’s ludicrous. Lots of smoke screen during the draft process for teams to move up and back, but Sexton was never going before Trae. Just my opinion.

On 8/24/2018 at 0:22 PM, Spud2nique said:

Several teams? And all teams come out with non bogus info? Come on man. I don’t believe any GM would pick Sexton before Trae. It’s ludicrous. Lots of smoke screen during the draft process for teams to move up and back, but Sexton was never going before Trae. Just my opinion.

Ludicrous? Some people had Sexton raked ahead of Trae including Jay Bilas, Mike Schmitz. Most had Trae slightly ahead. In the concensus mock drafts compiled by NBA.com pulled from the Ringer, CBS, ESPN, NBAdraft.net, etc. Trae went either at #6 or at #8, the lowest he went was #12, highest was #4. Collin went as high as #6, mostly went #9 or #11. In the end this mocks were pretty close, Trae went #5 and Collin went #8, three spots apart. So to act like there was this huge disparity and there was no way on God's green earth that Collin could go ahead Trae, and no team would have even considered that possibility is empirically false. 

46 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Ludicrous? Some people had Sexton raked ahead of Trae including Jay Bilas, Mike Schmitz. Most had Trae slightly ahead. In the concensus mock drafts compiled by NBA.com pulled from the Ringer, CBS, ESPN, NBAdraft.net, etc. Trae went either at #6 or at #8, the lowest he went was #12, highest was #4. Collin went as high as #6, mostly went #9 or #11. In the end this mocks were pretty close, Trae went #5 and Collin went #8, three spots apart. So to act like there was this huge disparity and there was no way on God's green earth that Collin could go ahead Trae, and no team would have even considered that possibility is empirically false. 

Ok, it was close, but even if one was mocked on average at #6 and the othe at #8, I still believe no GM in their right mind picks Sexton over Trae. I guess we will see what happens down the line in their respective careers.

4 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Trae went exactly the spot I said he would, in our trade with exactly the team I said we’d trade with, exchanging the exact player I said we’d pick at 3. And there’s actually a narcissist on this board who private messaged me asking was I really this stupid or just acting this stupid to disagree with him. Because he’s always right ?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Ok, it was close, but even if one was mocked on average at #6 and the othe at #8, I still believe no GM in their right mind picks Sexton over Trae. I guess we will see what happens down the line in their respective careers.

It just depends what you want. Do you want more a traditional point guard with great shooting and passing skills. Or do you prefer a bulldog that's relentlessly attacking the rim. Basically do you want a Steve Nash prototype of a Kyrie Irving prototype? I think the Steve Nash prototype leads to more wins. But if you're a team that runs your offense through a point forward (LBJ, Ben Simmons), you might prefer an attacking Kyrie type guard.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Trae went exactly the spot I said he would, in our trade with exactly the team I said we’d trade with, exchanging the exact player I said we’d pick at 3. And there’s actually a narcissist on this board who private messaged me asking was I really this stupid or just acting this stupid to disagree with him. Because he’s always right ?

Awww man I envy those days where I received hate mail. People just aren’t creative anymore. I’m just not as loved...cherish it Haze, cherish it, cuz one day you turn around and all those haters are gone..(I mean during the off-season of course..).

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

It just depends what you want. Do you want more a traditional point guard with great shooting and passing skills. Or do you prefer a bulldog that's relentlessly attacking the rim. Basically do you want a Steve Nash prototype of a Kyrie Irving prototype? I think the Steve Nash prototype leads to more wins. But if you're a team that runs your offense through a point forward (LBJ, Ben Simmons), you might prefer an attacking Kyrie type guard.

I’m not saying Sexton isn’t good..(kind of think he will bust tho but anyways.) I’m just saying I still don’t believe or ever will that any of the 30 GM’s would take sex before Trae.. ? 

12 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’m not saying Sexton isn’t good..(kind of think he will bust tho but anyways.) I’m just saying I still don’t believe or ever will that any of the 30 GM’s would take sex before Trae.. ? 

There's probably plenty of GM's who would've picked Sexton before Rayford.  The evidence is the fact that busts are picked in every draft.

1 hour ago, hazer said:

But you probably thought we were getting back more than just a protected 1st.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

But you probably thought we were getting back more than just a protected 1st.

I was of course hoping for unprotected, but thank GAWD it’ll prolly convey ??

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Awww man I envy those days where I received hate mail. People just aren’t creative anymore. I’m just not as loved...cherish it Haze, cherish it, cuz one day you turn around and all those haters are gone..(I mean during the off-season of course..).

I hate you so good, Sigue Sigue SpudNique. Anything? I tried...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hazer said:

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Nailed it via my “insider source” Hazer Ipayattentionopolos, very reliable ?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? it!!!! It’s up!!! I’m baaaaaaaaccckkkk babbbbyyyyyyy!!!!-Frank

Burn the sheets?

• Like 1