• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pumped for Trae

volman

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Where’s @kg01 been in this? I’m sure he has some ? and @JayBirdHawk is upper crustin on us wthell!

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I been working and family'ing.  Despite what you heard from sturt, I am gainfully employed.

Burd?  Eh, you know how she is.  Upper crust'n

Life - I had a 10 year old Birthday Party  to plan this past Saturday.  You know the world is ending if it doesn't go just right.  She wanted to go to iFly, so she got to go to iFly.

She wanted a pet bird, so she got a pet bird. That sucker lasted 5 hours. Woke Sunday morning to tears and hysterics, only the promise of two birds quelled the tears.  All is well this morning with Max and Ivory.

What a weekend!!!

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Life - I had a 10 year old Birthday Party  to plan this past Saturday.  You know the world is ending if it doesn't go just right.  She wanted to go to iFly, so she got to go to iFly.

She wanted a pet bird, so she got a pet bird. That sucker lasted 5 hours. Woke Sunday morning to tears and hysterics, only the promise of two birds quelled the tears.  All is well this morning with Max and Ivory.

What a weekend!!!

Yup.  kg02's soccer tournament was in SCarolina this weekend.  Skraight domination.  I swear she turned to one-a them girls and said, "I must break you."

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

What a weekend!!!

I wish I was born in this time when kids rule! Back then we didn’t have these kid rights. Lucky lucky lucky!

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yup.  kg02's soccer tournament was in SCarolina this weekend.  Skraight domination.  I swear she turned to one-a them girls and said, "I must break you."

Oh my! She pulled a Drago out on them foos! #miahamminit

Just don’t let her end up with a Nomar...it won’t end well.. ? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Oh my! She pulled a Drago out on them foos! #miahamminit

Just don’t let her end up with a Nomar...it won’t end well.. ? 

She knocked a kid over then stood over her.  The kid reached up for a hand and kg02 stepped over her lifeless body like Draymond over Lebron that year in the Finals.

The soccer moms were horrified.  I was less so ...

survivor

(I'm kidding.  kg02 isn't a monster ... yet.)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

She knocked a kid over then stood over her.  The kid reached up for a hand and kg02 stepped over her lifeless body like Draymond over Lebron that year in the Finals.

The soccer moms were horrified.  I was less so ...

survivor

(I'm kidding.  kg02 isn't a monster ... yet.)

? that’s ?...I dig! I was smiling the whole time till u mentioned Draymond. U ruined it a lil....

ps ? doesn’t fall far from the ? ? 

• Like 1

I am still kind of worried about Trae.  Trae is going to have to be more creative when dribbling the basketball.  He uses his forearm too much to keep his defender off him.   He also needs to develop or perfect a Step back Jumper.  He doesn't seemed to have great handles so a Step back Jumper will help him in one on one situations. 

Does anybody else wanna put:

TRAE IS A MFKIN PIMP OK AND HES GONNA BE GREAT AND END THIS THREAD? At the same time it does feel more organized to keep all the slow flowing thoughts in one thread. ?? we guud we guud

Go on whicha bad selves! 

• Like 2

On 8/27/2018 at 6:37 PM, Blunt91 said:

I am still kind of worried about Trae.  Trae is going to have to be more creative when dribbling the basketball.  He uses his forearm too much to keep his defender off him.   He also needs to develop or perfect a Step back Jumper.  He doesn't seemed to have great handles so a Step back Jumper will help him in one on one situations. 

Man seriously????

Steph Curry was not a ready made player coming out of College. Besides hi Jump Sjot he had to work on everything else!!! I'm sick of this nonsense about how Curry came into the league as a complete player or something. Absolutely ridiculous

31 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Man seriously????

Steph Curry was not a ready made player coming out of College. Besides hi Jump Sjot he had to work on everything else!!! I'm sick of this nonsense about how Curry came into the league as a complete player or something. Absolutely ridiculous

What makes Steph so deadly is his ability to fight his way around screens and get open. Id like to see Trae do more of that, and learn how to be effective off the ball.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Man seriously????

Maybe he worked on his Jump shot but he already had handles and basketball IQ.  Hope Trae works out with some one like Steph or Chris Paul; this summer.

• 1 month later...
  • Premium Member

Well.....This is......Interesting:

There’s more from the Southeast Division:

• The Hawks‘ decision to trade down and draft Trae Young was the result of a compromise between the team’s ownership group and the front office, according to Jonathan Givony of ESPN. The owners wanted to keep the No. 3 pick and take Luka Doncic, while the front office preferred Jaren Jackson Jr., who wound up in Memphis with the fourth selection. The parties elected to swap picks with Dallas and take Young, whom everyone in the organization agreed on.

https://www.hoopsrumors.com/2018/10/southeast-notes-lin-young-gordon-t-brown.html