• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Pumped for Trae

volman

4 hours ago, JTB said:

Doncic had a good night tonight all around. Only bad thing were the turnovers.

Yup put up 26pts & 6 rebs. No Jimmy Butler for the Twolves.  Looks like Donci. Is able to use his 230lb frame to get to the he basket despite only having average speed. Joe Johnson like in his younger days.

• Premium Member
On 10/18/2018 at 11:00 PM, bleachkit said:

Why don't you wait until about halfway through the year, going game by game is really not meaningful or necessary.

10 hours ago, JTB said:

Doncic had a good night tonight all around. Only bad thing were the turnovers.

This is why.

6 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

Yup put up 26pts & 6 rebs. No Jimmy Butler for the Twolves.  Looks like Donci. Is able to use his 230lb frame to get to the he basket despite only having average speed. Joe Johnson like in his younger days.

And this

37 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Sooooo dreamy, amirite? 

I was more of a Slater guy myself. I thought his muscles demanded that ...well a$$. But every time he was about to score @Sothron, I mean Screetch would F up his game! 

Hey Soth...how you doing man. Wanted to stop by and say holy Jokic. 11-11 and only 1 missed ft for 35/12/11???? Are you serious???

• Like 2

• Premium Member
59 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I was more of a Slater guy myself. I thought his muscles demanded that ...well a$$. But every time he was about to score @Sothron, I mean Screetch would F up his game! 

Hey Soth...how you doing man. Wanted to stop by and say holy Jokic. 11-11 and only 1 missed ft for 35/12/11???? Are you serious???

Loving it. Doncic also had a great game that sadly came against my Wolves.

• Like 2

Trae and Doncic do have similar strengths & weaknesses. One key difference between them is that night in, night out Trae is a PG. Youre going to have to play with lineups to get Luka the best match ups to maximize his game. I told y’all Luka was slow..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...