• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hey, didn't you used to be....

sturt

*yawn*

We gotta stop being enamored with these 'little engines'.  If he makes it there, it's not because he's a good player.  It's because he's surrounded by much better players than we had here.

Call it DellavaDLeague Syndrome or maybe Ian Clark Disease.

1 minute ago, deester11 said:

Lmao....this is funny.  Get ready for more absurd threads than this...this board is engulfed in flames 

If I’m a mod, I erase this entire topic and give sturt a spanking. That’s just me though. It’s unnecessary non current hawks propaganda. If you wanna be a Steve Kerr or Bud Jr. fan, do it internally...

ps abbreviation only if u wanna keep it clean.

• Like 2

• Premium Member

Love me some @Spud2nique. Not in the sense that I want to be spanked by him, of course. (Be quiet, @kg01.)

And lest anyone be misled... I don't miss Magette in the least, but at the same time, I'm genuinely happy for him that he's staying at least a little relevant in the NBA world for a little longer.

3 hours ago, sturt said:

Love me some @Spud2nique. Not in the sense that I want to be spanked by him, of course. (Be quiet, @kg01.)

And lest anyone be misled... I don't miss Magette in the least, but at the same time, I'm genuinely happy for him that he's staying at least a little relevant in the NBA world for a little longer.

:biggrin::laugh: I’m bustin. Keep doin yo thang @sturt. No spank session I guess but you know I’m on the prowl...

• Premium Member
53 minutes ago, sturt said:

Still might.... whole lot of these guys show up in someone else's training camp. He's getting up there in years now, though, isn't he?

29 in November.  Wow. He looks 15.

I'm sure he could make some serious money overseas.

• Like 2

• Moderators
On 7/7/2018 at 4:44 PM, JayBirdHawk said:

29 in November.  Wow. He looks 15.

I'm sure he could make some serious money overseas.

I know.   Money isn't everything and i know he has a dream of being in the NBA but for his future it just seems like he'd go make some bucks before it's too late.