• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2018 Free Agency...cont'd

JayBirdHawk

58 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Smh.  Hasn't been able to "do him" since Russia?

That's funny 'cause the way opposing NBA guards have been "doing him" since Russia, it'd make Stormy Daniels blush

Post of the day nomination!

• Like 2

• Premium Member
22 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

As I recall, he had a family tragedy almost at the same time Budcox signed him.

Then, yeah, the game he displayed in Europe didn't appear to translate well to the Bud system.

I wish him well, and hope he can return his game to a higher regard.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, Blunt91 said:

Would y'all take a flier on Shane Larkin as the 3rd PG? I think he is still out there as Celtics used their money to resigning Smart.

My guess is we can expect to see a 2-way contract PG... seems probably Jaylen Adams... helping out during whatever time Lin is out, at least until/unless it appears that Lin isn't going to be able to come back at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

That's funny 'cause the way opposing NBA guards have been "doing him" since Russia, it'd make Stormy Daniels blush

This post is an example of why I am so happy you and your partner in crime are back. Absolutely classic. You cats helped snap me out of an early in the year fog and i got involved on the Squawk again. 

• Like 3

• Premium Member
4 hours ago, kg01 said:

:lmao::lmao:.

My word....now that is a burn of epic proportions. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member

I don’t think the kg household will get a Christmas card from Malcolm this year. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Thomas said:

This post is an example of why I am so happy you and your partner in crime are back. Absolutely classic. You cats helped snap me out of an early in the year fog and i got involved on the Squawk again. 

Why whatever do you mean?  hehe

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

I don’t think the kg household will get a Christmas card from Malcolm this year. emoji38.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Malcolm brangs out the best worst in me.

• Like 2

@kg01 what have u been eating for breakfast? I need to get back to post focus...ur on it right now while I’m playing T ball...granted it’s voluntary but there’s only so many bon bons I can eat.. ? 

@Thomas Always liked ur mature mob ways. OG. Burd is also working on MVP levels! Good lookin out!

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Shoe Free Agent

The more that keeps coming out on Kawhi the more head scratching he becomes.  Just saw an article today where David Robinson was shrugging his shoulders because Kawhi wouldn't take his calls or call him back.  It is a bit of a head scratcher.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AHF said:

The more that keeps coming out on Kawhi the more head scratching he becomes.  Just saw an article today where David Robinson was shrugging his shoulders because Kawhi wouldn't take his calls or call him back.  It is a bit of a head scratcher.

It's almost like, during his time off, the wrong people started talking to him and getting into his head.

2 hours ago, AHF said:

32 minutes ago, KB21 said:

It's almost like, during his time off, the wrong people started talking to him and getting into his head.

I've been totally turned off of the Spurs by this year-long smear campaign they've launched.

There's wrong on both sides.   The only difference is one side has decided to air all their dirty laundry in the media.  The same dudes who claimed to be ultra-professional all these years.  Well, looks like they finally got bit by a guy opting out and they're reacting like spoiled, jilted ex girlfriends

I get that Robinson is well-respected and all that but why was he even on TV other than to bash Kawhii Leonard?  Tell me.  I'll wait.

He talks about Leonard ducking his calls vut was this before or after he came out on some other BSPN show saying Kawhii needs to grow up?  Maybe that's why he knew not to take your calls?  Perhaps, like Manu and Tony before him, he knew you were just another Spur mouthpiece sent to goon him into compliance.

Let's not forget this all started because Leonard committed the cardinal sin of questioning the great Spur mafia by seeking a second medical opinion.  And let's also not forget that he was misdiagnosed twice by SAS docs!

Long story long, I don't trust any of these pro-Spur guys jumping onto any medium they can find to discredit one guy's character.

Conspicuous by his absence on all this is Timmay who, by all reports, maintained a good rapport with Kawhii through all this.  Coincidence he hasn't gone all teenage girl in the media?

13 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

http://bleacherreport.com/post/atlanta-hawks/3a795fa7-9206-4252-8f24-5ca35e7d32d1

Isn’t he that big physical dude? I like his banging. Why not.

Yeah, physical for SF. Doesn't have much of a shot, but good at the rim.

I hoped he would develop more than he did at UK. Also missed some time to injury IIRC.

I'll always welcome one from #BBN, even if RandMo made a comeback.

• Like 2

• Moderators
15 hours ago, kg01 said:

I've been totally turned off of the Spurs by this year-long smear campaign they've launched.

There's wrong on both sides.   The only difference is one side has decided to air all their dirty laundry in the media.  The same dudes who claimed to be ultra-professional all these years.  Well, looks like they finally got bit by a guy opting out and they're reacting like spoiled, jilted ex girlfriends

I get that Robinson is well-respected and all that but why was he even on TV other than to bash Kawhii Leonard?  Tell me.  I'll wait.

He talks about Leonard ducking his calls vut was this before or after he came out on some other BSPN show saying Kawhii needs to grow up?  Maybe that's why he knew not to take your calls?  Perhaps, like Manu and Tony before him, he knew you were just another Spur mouthpiece sent to goon him into compliance.

Let's not forget this all started because Leonard committed the cardinal sin of questioning the great Spur mafia by seeking a second medical opinion.  And let's also not forget that he was misdiagnosed twice by SAS docs!

Long story long, I don't trust any of these pro-Spur guys jumping onto any medium they can find to discredit one guy's character.

Conspicuous by his absence on all this is Timmay who, by all reports, maintained a good rapport with Kawhii through all this.  Coincidence he hasn't gone all teenage girl in the media?

I agree this doesn't make SA look good but Kawhi also comes out pretty bad.  I think it is a safe bet that he jerked them around like crazy to get them into this position.  You've seen the frustration from a lot of different people not known for their frustration.  And Kawhi lets his crazy relatives do his talking for him.  Very strange.