• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Klay and Trae!!!

Diesel

1 hour ago, Diesel said:

The table is being Set Folks...

It could be:

Trae, Klay, SF, Collins, and KAT next year!!!

Before you start yelling Prince... Understand that right now, Prince is Dleague material. 

Wtf....I’m not even mad ? because I don’t even believe that you believe that. Your being noticed man. I validate you as a person you don’t have to say outlandish things about ? . 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Diesel said:

It could be:

Before you start yelling Prince... Understand that right now, Prince is Dleague material. 

Dennis is gone so you HAVE to focus your negative energy on someone, right?  You know damn well you don't believe this because last year you were defending him because Dennis was so bad and all that he brought all his teammates down. Your words not mine.

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Wtf....I’m not even mad ? because I don’t even believe that you believe that. Your being noticed man. I validate you as a person you don’t have to say outlandish things about ? . 

Just outlandish!  lol

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Leave a championship team to come here?  Nope.  Ain't happening.  Someone said Kevin Huerter is a carbon copy.  Well, that's great!  Why pay maximum $$$ when you have a duplicate on a rookie contract?

Most fans seem to worry more about Lloyd Pierce and staff than the roster.  We are on a "wait and see" about how they handle the team.

GO ATL HAWKS !!

• Like 3

RULE CHANGE COMING!  WNBA already has this new rule and it works well.  Before, when a team got an offensive rebound, the clock re set to 24 seconds.  With the new rule, the clock will re set to 14 seconds.

Really, the new rule makes sense.  The offensive team does not have to bring the ball from all the way across the floor.  They are already in half court.

:MooseGoggles:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gray Mule said:

RULE CHANGE COMING!  WNBA already has this new rule and it works well.  Before, when a team got an offensive rebound, the clock re set to 24 seconds.  With the new rule, the clock will re set to 14 seconds.

Really, the new rule makes sense.  The offensive team does not have to bring the ball from all the way across the floor.  They are already in half court.

I love this rule....and I’m usually a traditionalist type of guy. Nice work Gramps!

• Like 1

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Gray Mule said:

Love this rule.

• Like 1

On 7/20/2018 at 0:08 AM, Diesel said:

It could be:

D League Material?????

yup d league material....damn bum 

• Premium Member
On 7/13/2018 at 1:30 PM, Diesel said:

If you can have the real thing, do you opt for a carbon copy??

The Chrysler 300 looks like a Rolls Royce.   DO you see Jay-Z saying... yeah, I'll take the Chrysler. 

His point is that in order for us to get Klay we will have to pay him Lebron money... Problem is, he isn't worth Lebron money. Buying the Chrysler may make more sense if the price of the Rolls Royce is that of a Ferrari.