• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I'm beginning to realize why the fan base for the Hawks is so fractured

Peoriabird

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

They are missing a golden opportunity.  Just be a sensible shill for the team and they'd probably reel us in by the boatload.  The BSPN model.  Tell us what we wanna hear, cater to the fanbase.

That'll be the format when the Spud 'n kg show debuts.  The title is a take on Showbiz 'n AG for all the hip hop heds out there.  Shout out, @Sothron

As long as you guys have either Labels or Cold World by GZA as your theme music.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Partnership? I’d wanna do it just to show Brad up! ? I’ll cater as the yes man good cop..u be the bad cop cuz! Let’s go!

ps No egos here..Kg n Spud works too ? 

Definitely Spud 'n kg, mayne.  I can see us now in our newly minted Rayf tshirts (patent pending).  Some ol skool Wu playin underneath.

"So today's topic?  What happens first, @KB21 gets a clue or the real KB Toys makes a comeback?"

Thas gold, spud.

Kidding, KBT

No gifs were harmed during the making of this post.

• Like 2

The biggest issue is age, tape and skill when watching Collins to Faried. Collins had showed the skill, tape and age that he was on a different track than Faried. Faried was more of an garbage man. Collins was more of a PnR player who also can be a garbage man. When MPG went up for Faried, his production went down. Collins is a freak athlete, like Kemp and like Griffin. Faried wasn't known for that. He was known for his energy. Just not the same type of players. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Definitely Spud 'n kg, mayne.  I can see us now in our newly minted Rayf tshirts (patent pending).  Some ol skool Wu playin underneath.

"So today's topic?  What happens first, @KB21 gets a clue or the real KB Toys makes a comeback?"

Thas gold, spud.

Kidding, KBT

No gifs were harmed during the making of this post.

Insert (the rock clapping gif)...

• Like 1

• Moderators
11 hours ago, NBASupes said:

The biggest issue is age, tape and skill when watching Collins to Faried. Collins had showed the skill, tape and age that he was on a different track than Faried. Faried was more of an garbage man. Collins was more of a PnR player who also can be a garbage man. When MPG went up for Faried, his production went down. Collins is a freak athlete, like Kemp and like Griffin. Faried wasn't known for that. He was known for his energy. Just not the same type of players. 

Good summary.  I don't see the comparison for them either.  I will say that Faried's early career is underrated now based on what he became once he got his big contract and stopped working like he initially did.  He was never a high upside guy (it was never really conceivable that he could be an All-Star) but was a super efficient, high energy rebounder and garbage scorer that positively impacted games.  He was a very promising young player but the ceiling was not as high as it is for Collins.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Point 1

1 hour ago, AHF said:

Good summary.  I don't see the comparison for them either.  I will say that Faried's early career is underrated now based on what he became once he got his big contract and stopped working like he initially did.  He was never a high upside guy (it was never really conceivable that he could be an All-Star) but was a super efficient, high energy rebounder and garbage scorer that positively impacted games.  He was a very promising young player but the ceiling was not as high as it is for Collins.

Point 2.