• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What if we dont do anything this season

Admin

And just play it out as well as we can and then use the high draft pick to add to our current team. I think that we are starting to become a better team and I would really hate to see this team get broken up. If we just add a talented guard in the draft I think we will be ok.

What makes you think this nucleus is good enough? Ratliff blocks shot because the D collapses around him, he doesnt rebound or score. Reef is solid but predictable and has the heart of a coward. And JT is the besat SG to every play PG. Add a lotto pick who puts up 20PPG his rookie year and we have the Hawks of last year in 04 -05.

[censored] you are right Theo cant score to save his life. I mean just watch how many times he hasnt scored tonight. Good thing he was barely able to get 4 blocks in the first half to make up for his only getting 6 rebounds and 10 points. This guy is terrible. Lets trade him for whatever teenager you can dream up trading him for while he still has the tiniest bit of value around the league.

Good to see that your time under your rock hasnt clouded your lack of an intelligent vision for this team.