• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I believe Justin Anderson is more than a blank page.

Gray Mule

For one,

Plumlee keeps getting slept on around here. Dude is uber athletic and defends his position well. He isn’t a long term option but he is great backup for this current roster.

For 2. 

Huerter is an unknown but dude has tremendous potential that we may not get to see as much now that Anderson is here. That’s Dorsey, Bembry and Anderson all vying for BACKUP minutes versus Huerter on the wing.

I hope that he has the opportunity to showcase his ability and can shine in what looks like very limited minutes otherwise we will feel like he was a wasted 1st round pick.

Speaking of Bembry

3. He is the true wildcard on this roster. Loaded with potential and advanced feel for the game, his only weaknesses are staying healthy and shooting. His window of opportunity will likely close after this year if he can’t stay on the court and produce. He easily could be a Shaun Livingston for us. But he could also easily be Acie Law. We will know this year 

9 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody have any level of concern that bringing this guy in could be an indication that CLP isn't sold on Printz?

Like maybe this is 'his guy' at the 3?

Hell no. Prince is by faaaaarrr a superior player to Anderson. I hope not.

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Anybody have any level of concern that bringing this guy in could be an indication that CLP isn't sold on Printz?

Like maybe this is 'his guy' at the 3?

Thought never crossed my mind.

Prince is the guy at 3.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Thought never crossed my mind.

Prince is the guy at 3.

Agreed - if you think CLP wants to replace anyone it would be Bembry if anyone because of his health risk and slow development primarily due to lack of court time from the injuries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro