• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Next Season’s Watchability

Final_quest

In reference to that free throw line if Trae and rotation guys that like to drive like Prince, Bembry and Dorsey do well there well that +/- stat could really change for the better. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
17 hours ago, turnermx said:

Those logo shots look crazy but in the NBA they’re wide open shots because no one wants to defend out there it’s an automatic dunk almost every possession. Trae won’t see the kind of pressure out there he saw in college. I’m very excited to see this team!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I get that he won’t see as many bodies in college but the bodies he sees will be much better defenders.  I am really hoping that will net out to more space for Trae but it is the key question for him as a scorer.

I’m a bit unclear on the bolded part.  What does that mean?

On 7/21/2018 at 2:29 PM, turnermx said:

Not with Jent working with him. I’m predicting by the time the season ends he will have that 3 point % in high 30s and he will eventually get in the 40s later in his career as his shot selection and confidence improves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Would be pretty wild if Trae is a 38% to 40% three point shooter at some point with all his assists piling up as opposed to it being just a spot up three point shooter that you would expect it from, more like an off the bench Korver or Korver lite type. Would be a double bladed dagger from our point guard.

• Like 1