• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks sign C Alex Len

GrimeyKidd

Dedmon/Len/Plumlee should be the pecking order, that’s pretty good depth at C, injuries shouldn’t be a concern getting less than 20 mins a night, he’s fairly young, and he’s affordable. Good signing.

• Like 3

• Premium Member

This is quality depth, I like Len and he’s one of the few white bigs that Nique liked also [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 4

Lin/Young/Bembry

Baze/Dorsey/Huerter/Bembry

Prince/Anderson/Bembry

Collins/Spellman/?

Dedmon/Len/Plumlee 

Should be a pretty exciting roster to watch. If we roll with 14, which combo SF/PF do we target?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, turnermx said:

This is quality depth, I like Len and he’s one of the few white bigs that Nique liked also emoji23.png

In fairness to Nique, he played in an era where big white bum centers were common in the league and so his disdain is understandable.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, turnermx said:

This is quality depth, I like Len and he’s one of the few white bigs that Nique liked also emoji23.png

Len is quality depth. Someone said he was a injury risk but that is really not the case. He has played in 77, 78, and 69 games the past three seasons. A lot of his DNPs last year was due to the Suns highlighting and starting Greg Monroe in a attempt to move him.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Plainview1981 said:

In fairness to Nique, he played in an era where big white bum centers were common in the league and so his disdain is understandable.

Are you referring to Walton as a backup for the Green or a not so likeable teammate?

39 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

This guy has almost no offensive skill!  Truly an emergency player.  Can't believe he was a drafted player let alone the 5th pick in the draft.

He actually has a quality post game. He just hasn't developed a mandatory face up game/jump shot in this new NBA.

20 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

He had his best season last year even though he was thrown into a three man rotation mess with Chandler, himself, and Monroe; who Phoenix got in a trade and were trying to highlight to try and trade themselves.

Signing and cutting Len took  probably took up half my moves in the Squawk league last year . Len would get a couple of double doubles in a row, the he would get a couple of dnps. ?

• Like 2

Just now, pimp said:

Signing and cutting Len took  probably took up half my moves in the Squawk league last year . Len would get a couple of double doubles in a row, the he would get a couple of dnps. ?

I remember our waiver wire battles from last year all to well lmao

• Like 1

Adding ANOTHER first round draft pick!  And, like our young man we just got in the trade, he plays defense!!  Seems that this season's team is rounding out well.

Is he really 7 ft. and a Hawk?  Wow!  We can probably live with that.  And, noticing injuries mentioned.  Another player for Chelsea Lane to work with.  She gets to be more and more important, doesn't she.

:Bob:

• Like 3

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, hazer said:

I’d like to see what Jent can do with this kid.

Jent and Hawk University might be able to make him into a serviceable back up center.  At least he is big and can rebound and block shots

• Like 3