• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks sign C Alex Len

GrimeyKidd

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

@KB21 is correct regarding Ben Sullivan as the shot doctor @Thomas and @Spud2nique He learned from the master in San Antonio, Chip Engelland.  

Thomas is also correct that Quinn was instrumental in developing other aspects of players games...I remember DMC talking specifically about foot work and placement, said that was the first time he was ever taught that.

Jent may not be a 'shot doctor' but if Bud is correct - he'll do wonders with this bunch.

Hawks coach Mike Budenholzer says Jent "has a track record of improving players' skill level and understanding of the game at every level."

Who is the current Hawks shooting coach?

The Hawks don’t have a shooting coach now.  

Just now, terrell said:

Well Jent did serve as LBJ personal shooting coach...So technically, they do...

So, Jent is a push over coach then.  I don’t put much value into what LeBron says about coaches.   

Just now, KB21 said:

So, Jent is a push over coach then.  I don’t put much value into what LeBron says about coaches.   

You said they dont have a shooting coach. They do. Stop it. lol..He was "shooting guru" for Thad Matta too..

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KB21 said:

That says more about how you feel about LBJ than it does Jent btw..

13 minutes ago, Sothron said:

I absolutely love this signing. I give credit when it is due. Schlenk made a good trade for Dennis and another good move by signing Len. Whenever Len gets playing time he's always produced including as a shot blocker.

He is a solid player and might just push Dedmon more than he cares for. Lin has had some crazy good games in his career. Whiteside and DeAndre like; but he is a better free throw shooter than either of them. Not saying he is what they are; but his numbers in some games are just off the charts good.

I never understood why he never got more than 23 minutes a game. It is almost as if they gave up on him by his 3rd season without ever giving him starters minutes to test him out.

• Like 3

Just now, Buzzard said:

He is a solid player and might just push Dedmon more than he cares for. Len has had some crazy good games in his career. Whiteside and DeAndre like; but he is a better free throw shooter than either of them. Not saying he is what they are; but his numbers in some games are just off the charts good.

I never understood why he never got more than 23 minutes a game. It is almost as if they gave up on him by his 3rd season without ever giving him starters minutes to test him out.

Fixed

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I’m trying to find sources that suggest Jent as a shot doctor.  I haven’t found any yet.  

Just pray your boys can bring up Giannis career 28% 3 point shooting..lol..Jent will be just fine..

• Like 1

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, DrReality said:
Unf$:&;:ngbelievable. 

As a worst case scenario where key injuries occur I can see that. I’m upping my projected high to 41 wins, agreeing with GreyMule

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, KB21 said:

I’m trying to find sources that suggest Jent as a shot doctor.  I haven’t found any yet.  

LBJ had 3 of his 4 best seasons EVER at the FT line under Jents tutelage..Just sayin..

• Like 2

Just now, terrell said:

LBJ had 3 of his 4 best seasons EVER at the FT line under Jents tutelage..Just sayin..

Including a 79% year..And this has nothing with being a "pushover"...lol