• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawks sign C Alex Len

GrimeyKidd

11 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Well can we get him to be a little bit more ready for Young's passes? lol

I really won't him to develop into our starting center but Steve Holman be like, "YOUNG PASS TO LEN FOR THA.... and Len misses another easy lay up, ....or... and again Len wasn't ready for the pass" lol smh

Steve get so excited on some of Young's passes. Last night he said, If this team would make the open shoot from Young's passes, Young would have a ton of assists. 

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 hours ago, Brotha2ThaNite said:

I really won't him to develop into our starting center but Steve Holman be like, "YOUNG PASS TO LEN FOR THA.... and Len misses another easy lay up, ....or... and again Len wasn't ready for the pass" lol smh

Steve get so excited on some of Young's passes. Last night he said, If this team would make the open shoot from Young's passes, Young would have a ton of assists. 

Lol, agreed.

• Premium Member

Steve Holman didn't like Dennis at all and made little effort to hide his dislike.. I need to listen to him this season lol. I think Steve prefers PGs who are willing passers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk