• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

So going forward is John Collins a center?

Wurider05

1 minute ago, NBASupes said:

Travis said he will be a PF a lot more this season

With Dedmon and Len in the rotation  now that makes sense from where I sit. It will be interesting to see if they try and highlight Plumlee at all this season as trade fodder. I don't see much sense in it since he is not a unknown player. 

• Moderators
58 minutes ago, Buzzard said:

With Dedmon and Len in the rotation  now that makes sense from where I sit. It will be interesting to see if they try and highlight Plumlee at all this season as trade fodder. I don't see much sense in it since he is not a unknown player. 

Nor is he a player who puts up highlights.

1 hour ago, Buzzard said:

Plumlee is in the Noah, Deng area. You will have to trade a major asset to get off his deal

Depending on the matchups he certainly can switch it up but I much rather he stick to banging with 4s.  Spelman is the more rugged defender and body type at the 5.  We only got one more year of Ded, hopefully he plays 72+ games instead of 62 to keep the rotation consistent.  

Damn near forgot about Len.  Collins’ minutes at the 5 should be limited.  We deep as f&@k, some teams got 1 quality Big.

• Like 1

But yeah, Dedmon/Len/Plumlee should limit how much J-Bap we see at C. Some small ball minutes, but that’s about it. Or a matchup chess match, check ✅ 

11 hours ago, nathan2331 said:

I could see that happening, but I like what we already have with Spellman. We'll have to see how things shake out, but I really think we have gem in him. We'll probably have multiple picks though, so we could still draft Porter and a shooting guard somewhere else of need be.

Here's you a name at shooting guard: Jarrett Culver/Texas Tech