• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

What's The Consensus?

sillent

• Premium Member
17 hours ago, kg01 said:

Gotta put your boy @sturt in that fancy wagon too.  Thinks were all on welfare.

What did y'all do to this place while we were ... on vacation?  :cool:

Wwwwwwa wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

I did not explicitly say anything.

I only made a comment following what seemed to me to be an extensive series of posts having little to do with basketball, which normally is the motivator for breaking away from the rest of the work day... ie, that a new theory arose in my head for why that might be the case.

That's all.

And actually, it's quite the other way around... I figure you all must be rich retirees or lottery or Publishers Clearinghouse winners.

• Premium Member
Yeah but ... other than all that ... they didn't tank.  Amirite?

dry.png

“Well I wouldn’t use the word tank but.. “ you hear that a lot, in all sports especially basketball and baseball. The management types that feel like KB are in the minority for MLB baseball and NBA basketball. NFL is different because it’s a far more competitive league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

On 8/3/2018 at 0:46 PM, sturt said:

Wwwwwwa wa wa wa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute.

I did not explicitly say anything.

I only made a comment following what seemed to me to be an extensive series of posts having little to do with basketball, which normally is the motivator for breaking away from the rest of the work day... ie, that a new theory arose in my head for why that might be the case.

That's all.

And actually, it's quite the other way around... I figure you all must be rich retirees or lottery or Publishers Clearinghouse winners.

I would post a sarcastic 'yeah, mmkay' gif but one of you partners in crime poo-poo'd my gif usage a while back.  I think he felt it was indicative of low intelligence on my part.  It hurt my feelings almost as much as you comments did.  Almost. :cry:

2 hours ago, sturt said:

On a serious note, I actually think the intelligence quotient around here runs fairly high in comparison to most other boards... at least, that is, when AHF is taking a break and not posting.

giphy.gif

The only thing I agree on is the bit about @AHF