• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

2018 Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft - Picks and Discussion

AHF

• Moderators
6 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

With my 75th pick. I select Gary Harris.  He's got range, he's got handles, defends, spends his off-days helping preserve tropical rainforests. He's everything you could want in a player.

Plus, he's drinking milk, and the next couple seasons, he'll be working out.

Whoever took a chance on him in last year's Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft is a veritable genius!

@TheNorthCydeRises, I bequeath the next pick to you, good sir!

This my best recollection from around 8 this morning. Did I mention I do meeting minutes, too?

~lw3

• Premium Member
13 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

Smith Jr was going to be my next pick ... great pickup. Harris is a very underrated sg in the league. Great pick too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I talked about his" underratedness" in my write up ....@lethalweapon3 happened. 

Serves me right though - for not paying attention :biggrin:

1 minute ago, lethalweapon3 said:

This my best recollection from around 8 this morning. Did I mention I do meeting minutes, too?

~lw3

LOLOLOL.   You got it all.

• Like 1

To give this next pick, the Northcyde Ballers call upon the dead . .

. . . the Father of basketball, James Naismith

Image result for james naismith

With the 76th pick in the Hawksquawk Dynasty Draft . . the Northcyde Ballers select . . 

TYREKE EVANS

The former #4 pick in the 2009 NBA draft averaged 19 points - 5 assists - 5 rebounds last season, enabling him to be a key free agent pickup for the Indiana Pacers this season.  After years of struggling to make 3s, Tyreke has become somewhat of a 3 point marksman, averaging 40% from that range last season.  This also led to a career best in PER at 21.1, and in TS% at 56%.

The Ballers have not only added a combo guy that can shoot the 3 and get his own shot, they've added a guy who can facilitate and make others better.

PG - Ball

G/F - Evans

F - Lebron / Kuzma

F - Porzingis

C - Cousins

@capstone21 is now on the clock

• Like 1

• Admin

Capstone's Crew selects 

Mike Conley PG

wA4qPQIN_400x400.jpg

Best defensive point guard in the league.  We are lucky to grab this guy who missed last season with an injury.  He has recently said he is pain free and as a result the Crew jumped all over it.  

We are in a Win Now mode and this guy is definitely a winner.  He has helped carry the Grizz for many years and now he is going to come to the Crew and add his awesome shut down D off the bench.  Conley is not even remotely just a awesome defender, he also brings it on the other end too.  Distributing, scoring or hitting that clutch 3 pointer ... you name it he pretty does it.   Everyone wants to be like Mike!

@AHF is up

• Like 3

4 hours ago, pimp said:

ohhh . i didn't even think about doing that. But it's a gread idea !
tenor.gif?itemid=7618321

i'm not gonna do that though :biggrin:

Ur a man of class! Once again, l love and hate to say it but you keeping making me call you a pimp @pimp. Fitting name. Honor, class and pimpiness!

• Like 1