• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Love and Rock & Roll Cleveland

For clarification, since I know the cap eggsperts are feverishly looking into it, it's 6 months from signing during which he can't be traded.

IOW, they could end up choosing to tank after the deadline so keep biting those finger nails, folks.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, kg01 said:

For clarification, since I know the cap eggsperts are feverishly looking into it, it's 6 months from signing during which he can't be traded.

IOW, they could end up choosing to tank after the deadline so keep biting those finger nails, folks.

No one is going to trade for that contract though.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

So are they still trying to trade Kial?  I would think not.  Certainly not to PHI who's desperate for shooting.

I don't think they will trade him, it looks like they're going for a playoff spot with Love in a more prominent role and they need Kyle's 3ball for spacing. I saw that they were even looking into getting Kawhi, just a pipe dream as it turned out

• Premium Member

Cavs lineup -

Hill/Clarkson/Sexton

Smith/Hood/Korver

Osman/Frye/?

Love/Frye/White

Thompson/Love

Playoff team what you think?

Love took a 9.7 million discount from the max for his extension. hmm... maybe a capologist could weigh in.. he also gave up on a theoretically possible 5 year $221 million max if he waited until next summer. 

I think this helps my bet greatly with @bleachkit...however like lw3 mentioned...not sure if it helps enough..then again I don’t even really need them in the playoffs..they can be the 11-14 teams and we still get the pick. Come KLove, turn into ur dominant Wolves old self and get some 20/20 games and some wins!

LETS GO HAWKS!!!!!

1 hour ago, turnermx said:

I don't think they will trade him, it looks like they're going for a playoff spot with Love in a more prominent role and they need Kyle's 3ball for spacing. I saw that they were even looking into getting Kawhi, just a pipe dream as it turned out

Agreed.

31 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps @kg01 u gotta any selfies of urself for bleachkit’s new avatar....oh that would be so cool ? ? 

Hol' on, lemme get some more nekked's put together.

Aye @bleachkit, you scared yet?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Oh, that's an easy fix.  Your nekkeds weren't explicit enough for AH's liking.  Might wanna hire some method actors to join you.

I found 3 right here.. (left to right.. @macdaddy @MaceCase(good god this fits ?) aaaaaannnddd @Sothron (sorry soth just checking in to see if u good and lightly place u under the tires apparently)..Does this work for the method actors?

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MaceCase said:

Wait hol up.  You want to hire me to send sexts for you?  I'm flattered...... but no thanks.

3 hours ago, Sothron said:

I've lost my motivation to reply to @Spud2nique.  And I did play Hamlet in a college production!

? oh stop my stomach!

• Like 2