• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Travis Schlenk has a prototype of PG's

NBASupes

2 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Aye Kg, I got a trial subscription to Sirius radio aka ur boy Isola. I tuned in for like a minute yesterday and he was talking about Camby or something. Is he on like 24/7 or what?

Pg and turnovers go hand in hand. 

Congrats on the satellite radio. I got it on my new car 8 years ago, and never looked back. SOOO much better than traditional radio.

RE: Isola just got let go by the NY Daily News, so he's probably picking up some extra radio time.  However, NBA radio does replay shows- especially the afternoon show with Justin and Eddie. 

by the by, Eddie Johnson HATES the Hawks. So get ready for some blood pressure rising moments. 

38 minutes ago, frosgrim said:

Congrats on the satellite radio. I got it on my new car 8 years ago, and never looked back. SOOO much better than traditional radio.

RE: Isola just got let go by the NY Daily News, so he's probably picking up some extra radio time.  However, NBA radio does replay shows- especially the afternoon show with Justin and Eddie. 

by the by, Eddie Johnson HATES the Hawks. So get ready for some blood pressure rising moments. 

Thanks! I had it for 3 months about 5 years ago on a trial new car purchase but it expired and I never renewed. Looking forward to it. R u serious? I always liked Eddie when he was a Sun and Sonic...why does he have to hate us...damn. Who is Justin?

20 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Thanks! I had it for 3 months about 5 years ago on a trial new car purchase but it expired and I never renewed. Looking forward to it. R u serious? I always liked Eddie when he was a Sun and Sonic...why does he have to hate us...damn. Who is Justin?

Justin Terminie (sp?).  He's a New Yorker through and through, but a serious basketball head. Can be entertaining to listen to.  I tend to switch between NBA and MLB radio on the drives to and from work (and then the classic and hard rock stuff during commercials).

I have no idea why Eddie goes after the Hawks, but he does.

5 minutes ago, frosgrim said:

Justin Terminie (sp?).  He's a New Yorker through and through, but a serious basketball head. Can be entertaining to listen to.  I tend to switch between NBA and MLB radio on the drives to and from work (and then the classic and hard rock stuff during commercials).

I have no idea why Eddie goes after the Hawks, but he does.

? I gotta look out for this today! Thanks!

• Premium Member

Personally, I love it that for as long as Lin is injured, we appear to have a committee in-place to back-up Young...

No less than 4 SGs who seem positioned to get a turn at some point: Old Man Baze (29), Bembry (24), Hamilton (23) and Dorsey (22). Then, on occasion, that gets supplemented by two-way Adams (22).

Fun stuff, if you're a Snoopy Graham fan.

• Like 1

On 7/26/2018 at 1:51 PM, Spud2nique said:

? I gotta look out for this today! Thanks!

@frosgrim, Eddie is bff's with Mike Woodson so he's been low-key mad with the Hawks org since we moved on from him.  Also hates Kyle since he feels he was a better overall player but never got the all-star nod.

On the flipside, he loves CLP.  CLP recruited his son when he was in HS.  Speaks highly of him so our pub should get better from Eddie.  Also likes Young, didn't overreact to the SL troubles.

Termine is a Selltics fan masquerading as a basketball historian.  Everything he "knows" about ball is couched in some Selltic-centric nugget.  Also a Lebron hater trying to get 'fame' by his irrational dislike of James.  And faking being ill-tempered.  He's fugazy to me but a decent enough listen. 

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

@frosgrim, Eddie is bff's with Mike Woodson so he's been low-key mad with the Hawks org since we moved on from him.  Also hates Kyle since he feels he was a better overall player but never got the all-star nod.

On the flipside, he loves CLP.  CLP recruited his son when he was in HS.  Speaks highly of him so our pub should get better from Eddie.  Also likes Young, didn't overreact to the SL troubles.

Termine is a Selltics fan masquerading as a basketball historian.  Everything he "knows" about ball is couched in some Selltic-centric nugget.  Also a Lebron hater trying to get 'fame' by his irrational dislike of James.  And faking being ill-tempered.  He's fugazy to me but a decent enough listen. 

My respect for Eddie just went down cuz Woody is a moron no offense.

• Like 1