• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rockets after Baze

Vol4ever

5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

“Trae behind the back again and finds Ryan Anderson from 35 feet out for his 8th three of the night!!!! INCREDIBLE!!!”:Bob:

“Well Bob we already know Trae can find people, but maaaaan o maaaaann, you know what...this some Derek Nowinski stuff going on here tonight Bob.” :Nique:

-Random game in December...

:Bob: "And look at Dirk, he's hobbled.  Can't even make it across the midline, Nique."

:Nique: "Yeah an' this Dunkish kid ... ya know, he's no Derek.  He remines me of a Turkishlou and thas not really what they need with Dennish Schord .... I mean, Smith.  Sh*t, I did it agin!"

:Bob: "Nique?!  We're still on air, bruh."

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

:Bob: "And look at Dirk, he's hobbled.  Can't even make it across the midline, Nique."

:Nique: "Yeah an' this Dunkish kid ... ya know, he's no Derek.  He remines me of a Turkishlou and thas not really what they need with Dennish Schord .... I mean, Smith.  Sh*t, I did it agin!"

:Bob: "Nique?!  We're still on air, bruh."

? BaDONCADONCIC! -that’s so 96...

• Like 2

Just now, macdaddy said:

I like how Bob said 'bruh'.   Not sure he's ever uttered that in his life.   

? I dunno I coulda sworn he was spittin Migos lyrics out during one of the games last year. He’s more chillaxed (do kids use this anymore?) than one may assume.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

'Cause we're all on welfare?  Or we're all drug dealers?

Absolutely not. It is because this is an opera and classical music board. You just think it is about basketball. Now quiet please and when you do have something to say, no slang :deke:

Just kidding and I will get back on topic in a minute.

• Like 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, PSSSHHHRRR87 said:

Looking at my watch and it seems this rumor is expired... Page 4 is about where rumor threads seem to go off the rails.

The Dennis trade rumor thread went off the rails way before page 4.  (But it did still turn out to be true!)

I expect the Rockets go for a 'cheaper' option because Atlanta will actually need value to come back to justify this deal and Houston won't want to give that up.

6 minutes ago, AHF said:

The Dennis trade rumor thread went off the rails way before page 4.  (But it did still turn out to be true!)

I expect the Rockets go for a 'cheaper' option because Atlanta will actually need value to come back to justify this deal and Houston won't want to give that up.

The next rumor right after Baze was/is JR Smith. Multiple problems here. The Cavs would have to send something else to absorb Anderson's contract or Houston would have to include much better players ( Gordon and or Tucker ) to make it work for just JR.

14 hours ago, warcore said:

I wonder if there's any way Travis is trying to squeeze two firsts out of this. That would be nuts. I know - I'm dreamin'

Ok I read this waaaayyy wrong. It’s my eyes or mind...I ??‍♂️ but I thought you said ? fists....then ?...Sorry about that, but a song for Sturt..

I ? Travis is doing an awesome job so far. The only bad part is not flipping Ersan and Belli, but who knows maybe nothing out there.

• Like 3

• Moderators

True but OKC was desperate to dump Melo. They had no other buyers... we were just waiting for the other shoe to drop. Rockets have no baggage in need of schlepping off on a team and as you said, will probably go after a cheaper option.