Shooting Guard:

Kent Bazemore, Justin Anderson, Vince Carter, Tyler Dorsey, Kevin Huerter

SMALL FORWARD:

DeAndre` Bembry, Taurean Prince, Andrew White III

POWER FORWARD:

John Collins, Omari Spellman

CENTER:

Dewayne Dedmon, Miles Plumlee, Alex Len

This probably include the two players on 2 way contracts.  It is considered by many that this collection of players are incapable of winning very many games in the NBA.  Some are inexperienced of unknown ability, some are young and very little experience and some are kinda old by NBA standards.  Then, there are a few good NBA players.

Finally, there is the question, is this the final roster?  Or, will there still be changes?  We know that some expect Kent B. to be traded, either now or at the deadline.  How will these players fit together?  How long will it take to mold these players into a team and not just NBA players?

Still, so many questions and no way to know the answers until we are playing this season.  The question is, "How do you like me now?"

Opinions are many.  What are yours?

29 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

CURRENT ROSTER AT ONE WEBSIGHT:

POINT GUARD:

Trae Young, Jeremy Lyn, Malcom Delaney, Jaylen Adams

Shooting Guard:

SMALL FORWARD:

POWER FORWARD:

CENTER:

This probably include the two players on 2 way contracts.  It is considered by many that this collection of players are incapable of winning very many games in the NBA.  Some are inexperienced of unknown ability, some are young and very little experience and some are kinda old by NBA standards.  Then, there are a few good NBA players.

Finally, there is the question, is this the final roster?  Or, will there still be changes?  We know that some expect Kent B. to be traded, either now or at the deadline.  How will these players fit together?  How long will it take to mold these players into a team and not just NBA players?

Still, so many questions and no way to know the answers until we are playing this season.  The question is, "How do you like me now?"

It is no secret we are trying to move Baze. With Baze we win 30-35 games. Without him, I think that cost us 5 games. I like our makeup but we still have a ways to go to see how these players improve.

• Premium Member
45 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

CURRENT ROSTER AT ONE WEBSIGHT:

POINT GUARD:

Trae Young, Jeremy Lyn, Malcom Delaney, Jaylen Adams

Shooting Guard:

SMALL FORWARD:

POWER FORWARD:

CENTER:

Malcolm Delaney is no longer with us - signed in China.

• Like 2

POINT GUARD:

Trae Young, Jeremy Lin, --- Jaylen Adams (two-way)

Shooting Guard:

Kent Bazemore, Tyler Dorsey, Kevin Huerter, Guard Daniel Hamilton 

SMALL FORWARD:

Taurean Prince, DeAndre` Bembry, Justin Anderson, Vince Carter

POWER FORWARD:

John Collins, Omari Spellman, ---- SF/PF Alex Poythress (two-way) 

CENTER:

Dewayne Dedmon, Alex Len, Miles Plumlee

Fixed it for you

• Like 2

As I said:  Current roster at one web sight.

I checked another place.  Their current, up to date, Hawks roster:  The players that Atlanta had at the end of last season.  Apparently, it's hard to get good help these days!

I don't know but I'll guess that most of these players are doing some sort of work out already.  I know that pre season games come early in October.  When can our new head coach and his assistants get together and begin work as a team?

I still believe this team will play some exciting basketball and will win some games, much to the delight of our fans.  Since the draft has been changed, Hawks have no real reason to want to come in last.  If some of the other teams in the east are as bad as we are led to believe, they may not find Atlanta easy pickings.

Sneak up on some of the good NBA teams and give them a real scare!  They can't afford to go to sleep and have the Hawks win.  Who knows.  We might, occasionally!  Not on a regular basis, but, who knows.  It will happen!

GO ATL HAWKS !!!

:biggrin:

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

As I said:  Current roster at one web sight.

I checked another place.  Their current, up to date, Hawks roster:  The players that Atlanta had at the end of last season.  Apparently, it's hard to get good help these days!

I don't know but I'll guess that most of these players are doing some sort of work out already.  I know that pre season games come early in October.  When can our new head coach and his assistants get together and begin work as a team?

I still believe this team will play some exciting basketball and will win some games, much to the delight of our fans.  Since the draft has been changed, Hawks have no real reason to want to come in last.  If some of the other teams in the east are as bad as we are led to believe, they may not find Atlanta easy pickings.

Sneak up on some of the good NBA teams and give them a real scare!  They can't afford to go to sleep and have the Hawks win.  Who knows.  We might, occasionally!  Not on a regular basis, but, who knows.  It will happen!

GO ATL HAWKS !!!

:biggrin:

18 wins.

6 hours ago, capstone21 said:

Its a very young and inexperienced team ... 20 wins and a lot of experience (which is the most important part) will come out of the next season.  

Agreed. I think we'll be pretty bad cuz we're so young. But we'll be exciting! We have sooo much shooting for the first time in forever.

• Like 2