• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

KB21, your boys at Thestepien seem to like Future Atlanta Hawk Zion Williamson

NBASupes

8 hours ago, AHF said:

He looks absolutely enormous against those HS guards he is blocking.  lol  

I'm intrigued to watch him against ACC competition this year.

He was doing the same thing to AAU level players who were all over 6 foot.

The leaping ability isn't fake though.

http://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=24377496

2 hours ago, AtlKauzie said:

looks pretty good to me. But i like RJ Barrett more though with 34 in his debut.

I see a bit of Wayman Tisdale in him. I see a bit of a poor man’s LJ (don’t hurt me @kg01)with again a splash of Rodney Rogers. He’s not a Schlenk but he’s a big ticket type of player. Way too early in the process, we shall see. He’s got some sir Charles too..but again poor man..but Charles was a 6’5” oversized sf that bullied fools like Zion but Charles did it at the NBA level. 

7 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

I see a bit of Wayman Tisdale in him. I see a bit of a poor man’s LJ (don’t hurt me @kg01)with again a splash of Rodney Rogers. He’s not a Schlenk but he’s a big ticket type of player. Way too early in the process, we shall see. He’s got some sir Charles too..but again poor man..but Charles was a 6’5” oversized sf that bullied fools like Zion but Charles did it at the NBA level. 

Larry Johnson + Shawn Kemp . . . with a splash of Lebron.

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Meh

• No jumper
  • No handles
  • Lacks fire
  • Doesn't look to pass
  • He can't even jump that good

Not impressed.

You spill green kool-aid on your keyboard or something?

:happy:

36 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Larry Johnson + Shawn Kemp . . . with a splash of Lebron.

May as well throw in a little Larry Legend on top of prime-Nique ... oh and some Oscar Rob in there too.  Kid's got it all.

(Dang, where's that green kool-aid when ya need it?)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

As someone who watched Hornets games and was a BIG UNLV fan and wife is an alum, LJ was never anywhere near this talented. Not even close.

14 hours ago, KB21 said:

I'm not going to denounce anyone, but I also have my own opinions that will not change without a lot of evidence that proves me wrong (good luck with that).  

You don't watch the game. You read the stat sheet but you will be on board. Zion plays a stat sheet game.

He will show up on blocks, rebounds, steals, threes, points, and assists. On top of that, he is efficient. Like I said, he will be the number 1 player out of this class. People don't want it because he has no NBA position but does he need one. On offense, he won't be stopped and on defense, he is a terror if he's playing the 5.

He has a lot of Ben Wallace in him defensively from a talent standpoint. Impact, hell no but talent is there.

• Moderators

I'm intrigued by both players and not dismissing either of them.  I'm not overwhelmed by highlights against a Canadian school whose athletic department has to reassure prospective students that they have "full size basketball and volleyball courts."  I missed a similar advertisement on the Duke web site so now I'm wondering whether Duke really has a full size basketball court or not.  :questions:

Again, I'm excited to see both against ACC competition.

• Like 2

• Premium Member
11 hours ago, AtlKauzie said:

looks pretty good to me. But i like RJ Barrett more though with 34 in his debut.

This kid is a top tier NBA prospect. I don't see how anyone can say he's not. Fans have become way too jaded lately.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

As someone who watched Hornets games and was a BIG UNLV fan and wife is an alum, LJ was never anywhere near this talented. Not even close.

Was a huge fan as well. Larry and Stacey. I still have the original SI that featured them in 90. ??‍♂️ ?‍♀️ man LJ was pretty good. Zion seems to be more versatile but it’s early.

He does have a certain Mistique about him. 

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

May as well throw in a little Larry Legend on top of prime-Nique ... oh and some Oscar Rob in there too.  Kid's got it all.

? come on kg, you can’t deny the kid is a force. “He’s my kid. I’m gonna protect him.” -Snitker

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? come on kg, you can’t deny the kid is a force. “He’s my kid. I’m gonna protect him.” -Snitker

Ok, I guess.  So who's on the list so far?  LJ, Bird, Lebron, Ben Wallace, Shawn Kemp, Rodney Rogers .. who else?

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I get it. It’s too much too soon

TWSS :happy:

Funny we had KBToys going way over board on a guy last year and we all got pissed.  This year the other side is way overboard on this kid.  The scary part for me is I'm on the same side as KBT this time.  :hmm: Save me, spud.

• Like 1