• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

KB21, your boys at Thestepien seem to like Future Atlanta Hawk Zion Williamson

NBASupes

4 minutes ago, kg01 said:

TWSS :happy:

Funny we had KBToys going way over board on a guy last year and we all got pissed.  This year the other side is way overboard on this kid.  The scary part for me is I'm on the same side as KBT this time.  :hmm: Save me, spud.

Whyyyy ..I thought we.. don’t do it...u, kB and the thespian is too much...are u on the jjj wagon too now? (Throwing pennies on the floor in disgust...u want loot, u want the filthy Fkin loot? HERE, TAKE IT! TAKE IT)..

(Spud exits in dramatic fashion)..

You ever wake up feeling early 90’s Denzelish? I got that today, the strut is new ladies, watch me drag the opposite foot for a OG lean...

1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

As someone who watched Hornets games and was a BIG UNLV fan and wife is an alum, LJ was never anywhere near this talented. Not even close.

I don't know about that.  LJ was excellent in the paint and had all of the tools.   Larry was highly skilled, but not nearly as athletic.

Zion is scary athletic though.

11 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Whyyyy ..I thought we.. don’t do it...u, kB and the thespian is too much...are u on the jjj wagon too now? (Throwing pennies on the floor in disgust...u want loot, u want the filthy Fkin loot? HERE, TAKE IT! TAKE IT)..

(Spud exits in dramatic fashion)..

You ever wake up feeling early 90’s Denzelish? I got that today, the strut is new ladies, watch me drag the opposite foot for a OG lean...

:laugh: {picks up all the pennies}

On the JJJ wagon?  Absolutely not but KBT isn't drinking the zion-ade either.

And I approach every day with a Denzelian strut.

Yours is off the chainsss, btw.

Lastly, I'm not here for folks poo-poo'ng LJ's athleticism.

Let's be knowledgeable fans and acknowledge that back injuries robbed that man.

{mic drop}

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

On the JJJ wagon?  Absolutely not but KBT isn't drinking the zion-ade either.

And I approach every day with a Denzelian strut.

Yours is off the chainsss, btw.

Lastly, I'm not here for folks poo-poo'ng LJ's athleticism.

Let's be knowledgeable fans and acknowledge that back injuries robbed that man.

{mic drop}

No doubt I’m an OG guy. Love me the old school. 

Ps Ju gotta give me some time here main...working on a new wall is tough..it’s like getting a boob job only a lot different and guys aren’t ? ing when they look at me..

5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

I don't know about that.  LJ was excellent in the paint and had all of the tools.   Larry was highly skilled, but not nearly as athletic.

Zion is scary athletic though.

Larry was clearly more skilled but talented, he wasn't close to what we see today from Zion

• Moderators
Just now, kg01 said:

Keep 'em coming.  I'm keeping a list.

Want to go for a Wilt comp or was Wilt not on this kid's level?

lol.  Some very high bars being set with the comps on this thread for sure.

I don't really care what the comps are.  Just want to see these kids play against high level college competition.

16 minutes ago, AHF said:

lol.  Some very high bars being set with the comps on this thread for sure.

I don't really care what the comps are.  Just want to see these kids play against high level college competition.

Zion is the bar for some of these folks.

Also, just so you don't feel left out, most of us believe you're the (p)Ennis Whatley of board mods.

7 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

@kg01 comin in at :41

Haha, I'm not even mad.  If you want to see me mad, check out my comments on the other site about the Acuna nonsense.

They have a real 'fk the Marlins' theme.

7 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Zion is the bar for some of these folks.

Also, just so you don't feel left out, most of us believe you're the (p)Ennis Whatley of board mods.

Haha, I'm not even mad.  If you want to see me mad, check out my comments on the other site about the Acuna nonsense.

They have a real 'fk the Marlins' theme.

Same here I ranted about it on the wrong thread yesterday. F the ? 

43 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Keep 'em coming.  I'm keeping a list.

Want to go for a Wilt comp or was Wilt not on this kid's level?

That's not a comp. That's just saying he dunks hard as ever with flair, he reminds you of Nique. He doesnt dunk like Nique. His dunks are more finesse on average

• Like 1

• Moderators
3 hours ago, kg01 said:

Nice.  An underrated vet who played a decade in the NBA while mixing in fun travel to interesting places like the Philippines and Israel.  Ended up with a career PER and/or WS/48 notably better than bums like Evan Turner, Dion Waiters, OJ Mayo, Nick Young, D'Angelo Russell, etc.

Under the radar.

20 minutes ago, AHF said:

Nice.  An underrated vet who played a decade in the NBA while mixing in fun travel to interesting places like the Philippines and Israel.  Ended up with a career PER and/or WS/48 notably better than bums like Evan Turner, Dion Waiters, OJ Mayo, Nick Young, D'Angelo Russell, etc.

Under the radar.

Trust me, when I take over, there will be no PER or WS/23409 talk.

You wanna talk nimbers, go' on over there with the corpse of hawksfanatic 'n them.

• Moderators
35 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Trust me, when I take over, there will be no PER or WS/23409 talk.

You wanna talk nimbers, go' on over there with the corpse of hawksfanatic 'n them.

Just waiting on that revolution...

tenor.gif

• Like 1