• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I've made it - - - Again

Gray Mule

On 8/30/2018 at 6:30 AM, Gray Mule said:

:biggrin:

Once a year the moderators of the Squawk allow me to defend my title of "The oldest rat in the barn."

Well, I'm here - - - Again.  If any of you posters want to claim the title, come on.  Today I hit 82!

:biggrin:

Happy Birthday!!!

• Like 1

• Moderators
On 8/30/2018 at 8:57 AM, kg01 said:

Well @JayBirdHawk, I was gonna put together a gif-sequence but ... ya know folks complained last time so I didn't thi ...... ya know what, f*ck it and f*ck them, this is @Gray Mule birthday we talkin'about ....

As usual @AHF didn't get invited so he's all ...

Party's Over

The day I shut down a Gray Mule birthday party you guys can actually replace me with KG!  Happy (belated) Birthday to the GOAT Mule.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, AHF said:

The day I shut down a Gray Mule birthday party you guys can actually replace me with KG!  Happy (belated) Birthday to the GOAT Mule.

This is clearly a concession speech.

A certain number among you should be very afraid once the kg-era begins.  If you thought Trump (insert 'Obama' if that offends you) was bad .... wait'll you get a load o' me.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kg01 said:

This is clearly a concession speech.

A certain number among you should be very afraid once the kg-era begins.  If you thought Trump (insert 'Obama' if that offends you) was bad .... wait'll you get a load o' me.

And a certain number of us should get ride to drive the White House lambo babbbbbbbyyyy!!! ? when do I get the ? ‘s @kg01??? 

2018: The takeover..

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

And a certain number of us should get ride to drive the White House lambo babbbbbbbyyyy!!! ? when do I get the ? ‘s @kg01??? 

2018: The takeover..

If I get inaugurated at 10am, you'll have the keys at 10:05am, mayne.  We'll be doing donuts in the Squawk front lawn and Dukes of Hazard bush-jumps soon thereafter.  It'll be that scene from Ferris Bueller Day Off all over again.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, kg01 said:

If I get inaugurated at 10am, you'll have the keys at 10:05am, mayne.  We'll be doing donuts in the Squawk front lawn and Dukes of Hazard bush-jumps soon thereafter.  It'll be that scene from Ferris Bueller Day Off all over again.

U know if we played by the rules we’d be in gym... hehehehehehehehehe-Ferris (save Ferris)#whatsthescorenuthin2nuttinwhosewinningdaaaaaabears

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

U know if we played by the rules we’d be in gym... hehehehehehehehehe-Ferris (save Ferris)#whatsthescorenuthin2nuttinwhosewinningdaaaaaabears

We should do "Battle of the 80's Movies".  Not sure who'd win between Teen Wolf and Ferris Bueller's.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kg01 said:

We should do "Battle of the 80's Movies".  Not sure who'd win between Teen Wolf and Ferris Bueller's.

Ferris by a lot. Teen ? was just Alex P. Keaton’s lil smart Alec butt running around with Kevin Willis’s 42 jersey..