• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Hawksquawk Fantasy Basketball XVII

capstone21

• Admin

Year 18 of the Hawksquawk fantasy basketball league is upon us (I know the name is XVII)

We have two open spots for this years season so PM me if you are interested.

its a lot of fun and competitive but:

THIS IS FOR ONLY SERIOUS MANAGERS WHO WILL PLAY THE WHOLE SEASON

Whether u are 20 games behind or in first place, you will be expected to manage your lineups

The draft is tentatively scheduled for October 14th at 8:15pm eastern

Good luck fellow managers as we play another great season!!!!

• Like 1

I’ve always been interested, but play in a pretty intensive NFL fantasy league every year that competes for all my spare fantasy time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, hazer said:

I’ve always been interested, but play in a pretty intensive NFL fantasy league every year that competes for all my spare fantasy time. 

Hazer get in here ? doll! You can’t spare 5 min a night to shuffle a lineup for squawk nation? We need fans like you sir! It’s an awesome league ran by an awesome Canadian ?? who insists sucking up won’t get me a high pick in the draft ?!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, capstone21 said:

We are all full up and ready to go!

Yes sir! God I ? fantasy bball even more than ? which is not usual the case for many. I just it makes sense for me though as the NBA has always been the #1 for me. ? 

? is trying to be the Detroit Pistons of the late 80’s and 90 to go back 2 back and somebody has to stop him! ? 

• Admin
Yes sir! God I [emoji175] fantasy bball even more than [emoji458] which is not usual the case for many. I just it makes sense for me though as the NBA has always been the #1 for me. [emoji2] 

? is trying to be the Detroit Pistons of the late 80’s and 90 to go back 2 back and somebody has to stop him! ? 

Come try to take the [emoji146]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1