• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

The Hawks are actually decent in 2k19!!!

Wurider05

10 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I mean, it's not nothin'.

And it smells like I'll be getting 2k19 for kg03 when it comes out.  So, technically, it'll be his and I'll just be playing it to make sure there's nothing too intense for his young eyes.

#Jus'GoodParentin'

• Like 2

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

And it smells like I'll be getting 2k19 for kg03 when it comes out.  So, technically, it'll be his and I'll just be playing it to make sure there's nothing too intense for his young eyes.

#Jus'GoodParentin'

Riiiiiiight, Suuuuure :derisive:

• Like 2

• Premium Member
8 hours ago, warcore said:

Would you mind checking the GM mode and finding out if the game has our future picks going forward? I love Franchise mode... don't wanna get it if they don't have the picks.

I got the game on my PS4 downloaded on 09/07. We do have the correct picks. We have the Mavs top 5 pick and the Cavs pick with whatever protection it has on it.

The Hawks really aren't that bad either.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kg01 said:

#Jus'GoodParentin'

Oh I wanna beat u so hard...

...my bad I have to use different words..

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

I got the game on my PS4 downloaded on 09/07. We do have the correct picks. We have the Mavs top 5 pick and the Cavs pick with whatever protection it has on it.

The Hawks really aren't that bad either.

Nice!

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Sothron said:

The game now has a mentor system in franchise mode where you can let vets teach young players whatever badges they have. Kinda neat.

Sorry I made the Dirk/Luka comment before reading the post about you working with Margaret Thatcher! @kg01

... ? 

• Like 1

• Premium Member
41 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Hoping you didn’t have Dirk mentor Luka.... ? 

I only have time for like...hawks franchise, twolves, nuggets and some random historic team that I still have the feels for. Usually the early 90's Hornets or the mid 90's Sonics.

2 hours ago, Sothron said:

I only have time for like...hawks franchise, twolves, nuggets and some random historic team that I still have the feels for. Usually the early 90's Hornets or the mid 90's Sonics.

Loved the Hornets and Sonics of 90’s as well..specially their nba jam teams!

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I bet Maggs gota  wicked crossover.

? Maggs is wicked...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

Loved the Hornets and Sonics of 90’s as well..specially their nba jam teams!

? Maggs is wicked...

Sonics were my adopted team during those years.  I considered turning my back on the Hawks then.  Around that time when the we made that Knicks team look like the prime-Warriors in the playoffs.  Ya know when Cris Crawford looked like the second coming of Bird then got overpaid.

• Like 1