• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

I am now rooting for Trae Young

Sothron

1 minute ago, Spud2nique said:

Stop drinking that $hit Soth! We wanna keep you healthy and ready for a Hawks championship streaking parade led by the cocky (hehehe) @kg01... ? Sorry that play on words turned out distasteful...my bad.

Agree that soth shouldn't be drinking that swizzzle.  He's gotta be around another 14 years so's he can see the next time the Twolves will make the playoffs.

Haha!  Whatchu think about that, Fred!?

Sanford and Son SMH Posse

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Agree that soth shouldn't be drinking that swizzzle.  He's gotta be around another 14 years so's he can see the next time the Twolves will make the playoffs.

Haha!  Whatchu think about that, Fred!?

Sanford and Son SMH Posse

? goooooooooootttt heeeeeemmm!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, macdaddy said:

Technical foul.   I'm thinking and hoping that gooot heeemm has officially relocated to OKC. 

? true I said I wasn’t going to use it anymore but until Cameron comes up with something catchy as that I dunno what to do ??‍♂️ 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Sothron said:

So what's wrong with Diet Mountain Dew? That's the only diet drink I can really drink as a diabetic, the rest of them taste like garbage to me.

You're not serious are you?  There's a world of better stuff to drink that that.  I can't believe you, soth.  smdh, and I'm not even a health nut like that.  I haven't drank a soda in like 15 years ... unless you count Tahitian Treat.  I can't quit the Tahitian Treat. :happy:

Still, I haven't even had one-a them in years.  Do better, soth.  Do better.

Gon' mess around and have dew-mouth up in here.  Yech

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

You're not serious are you?  There's a world of better stuff to drink that that.  I can't believe you, soth.  smdh, and I'm not even a health nut like that.  I haven't drank a soda in like 15 years ... unless you count Tahitian Treat.  I can't quit the Tahitian Treat. :happy:

Diet Mountain Dew isn't my favorite but it isn't the worst, IMO.  I like diet: root beer, orange soda, and dr. pepper best probably.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AHF said:

Diet Mountain Dew isn't my favorite but it isn't the worst, IMO.  I like diet: root beer, orange soda, and dr. pepper best probably.

Ah man, you don't need the diet stuff.  Drink as much soda as you want.  Rig up an IV to the stuff.  I'm sure it won't do anything to your health.  Plus, there's folks that can take over if you have to take a leave of absence 'cause-a, ya know, death and whatnot. 

Hey, at the nest Squawk meetup, I'll get you a soda myself.  Nevermind that clanging sound in the can.  That's just ... uh, vitamins?  Yeah, special vitamins.  Juuust for you.  Just be sure to notify yer next of kin for .... reasons. :cool:

• Moderators
36 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Ah man, you don't need the diet stuff.  Drink as much soda as you want.  Rig up an IV to the stuff.  I'm sure it won't do anything to your health.  Plus, there's folks that can take over if you have to take a leave of absence 'cause-a, ya know, death and whatnot. 

Hey, at the nest Squawk meetup, I'll get you a soda myself.  Nevermind that clanging sound in the can.  That's just ... uh, vitamins?  Yeah, special vitamins.  Juuust for you.  Just be sure to notify yer next of kin for .... reasons. :cool:

Being diabetic I like to use up my cards on other things.  Mostly I drink water.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, kg01 said:

You gotta remember I'm a hypoglycemic diabetic. I drink like flavored water, diet mountain dew, diet sierra mist, some diet green tea and milk. Occasionally a glass of 10 year or older scotch with two ice cubes to open the notes and flavor. Sometimes some sweet tea. Sometimes a regular soda if my blood sugar is down.

I thought you young kids loved mountain dew. I remember something called like Surge or something that was so full of caffeine my teammates in college would literally bounce off the walls from it.

1 minute ago, AHF said:

Being diabetic I like to use up my cards on other things.  Mostly I drink water.

I had no idea you were diabetic. I hate that you are in the club. How long for you if you don't mind my asking?

13 minutes ago, Sothron said:

You gotta remember I'm a hypoglycemic diabetic. I drink like flavored water, diet mountain dew, diet sierra mist, some diet green tea and milk. Occasionally a glass of 10 year or older scotch with two ice cubes to open the notes and flavor. Sometimes some sweet tea. Sometimes a regular soda if my blood sugar is down.

I thought you young kids loved mountain dew. I remember something called like Surge or something that was so full of caffeine my teammates in college would literally bounce off the walls from it.

I had no idea you were diabetic. I hate that you are in the club. How long for you if you don't mind my asking?

"Kids"?  I think we're about the same age, mayne.  I'm almost in the 4's.  :ohmy: I just wear it better than you do. :cool:

I quit soda years ago.  After a year or so, I found that I could no longer drink it.  Left like a residue so I never went back to it.

I'll repeat my sage advice again, soth.  Do better, bro.

• Like 1

• Premium Member
17 minutes ago, kg01 said:

"Kids"?  I think we're about the same age, mayne.  I'm almost in the 4's.  :ohmy: I just wear it better than you do. :cool:

I quit soda years ago.  After a year or so, I found that I could no longer drink it.  Left like a residue so I never went back to it.

I'll repeat my sage advice again, soth.  Do better, bro.

I can't drink coffee so soda is my only caffeine delivery mechanism.

1 hour ago, Sothron said:

So what's wrong with Diet Mountain Dew? That's the only diet drink I can really drink as a diabetic, the rest of them taste like garbage to me.

? I just love this Soth...I chuckled when I saw it. It’s like 24 hours later...soth ?...no serious F y’all what’s wrong with diet mt dew ? just the first sentence. The rest I can’t comment on but know diabetics have limited options for sure. Stay healthy my man!

• Like 1

Ps I just played as the Bucks with Bud and Giannis had 69/10/4/2/2 26-39 fg 3-7 3pt 14-16 ft and a plus 23 efficiency in the Buck 120-109 home win vs the Pacers. Scary part is that the freak has the ability to get a couple games this season with this type of stat line. If Bud gets his  outside shooting down it’s over. 

Ps @kg01 dude seriously stop hoggin 03’s game and playing as the 92 Hornets ? classic teams... ? itssss ovvvverrrr (like the sopranos)...-forgetting Sarah Marshall big Hawaiian ? dude.