• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Don't be surprised if we make the playoffs this year.

Wurider05

I mean we forget how awful the East is and just because Lebron isn't here that doesn't mean the East still doesn't suck. I look for Cleveland to still make the playoff possibly 4-5 seed. Don't be suprised if we sneak in. I am calling it now. We are not the garbage that the media makes us out to be. 

• Like 2

• Moderators
2 hours ago, Wurider05 said:

I mean we forget how awful the East is and just because Lebron isn't here that doesn't mean the East still doesn't suck. I look for Cleveland to still make the playoff possibly 4-5 seed. Don't be suprised if we sneak in. I am calling it now. We are not the garbage that the media makes us out to be. 

Image result for glare gif

Hush... Don't talk like that.

3 hours ago, sturt said:

Me, after having just learned that we're the 8th seed in the 2019 playoffs...

ughknicks.gif

You know that would mean that Trae or possibly Collins is probably going to be a superstar, right?   Either that, or we'd have a bunch of real good young players who aren't even in their prime yet, which means that they'd continue to improve.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

You know that would mean that Trae or possibly Collins is probably going to be a superstar, right?   Either that, or we'd have a bunch of real good young players who aren't even in their prime yet, which means that they'd continue to improve.

I think Trae will be a superstar and Collins will get a few all star nods before it’s all said and done. The guy I want most to make it is Prince ?. Love his whole story and his play out there. He doesn’t get cheated, plays all out and plays team ball..oh and defends well. ❤️ 

• Like 2

• Moderators

And that’s fine for our young players to keep improving and for Trae/Collins to become great players... as long as they don’t overachieve because Trae and Collins are not enough to be winning titles. We need at least one other youngin to develop with them.

Members can say what they want about Sap and the 60-win Hawks, but the truth is that nobody actually believed in that team and that they could win a title. ECF was always the ceiling.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I don't know what to expect. If last year's Pacer team can win nearly 50 games anything is possible.

I agree.  But the Pacers best player went from a poor man's OJ Mayo to Joe Johnson w/defense.

So I guess that means that Prince would have to become Kawhi-lite.

• Premium Member
14 hours ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

My opinion is that those can all happen w/o us moving out of the lottery.

If you're looking for upside, there is something to be said for playoff experience for the future.

Atlanta bench is considered "not bad" by me.  Consider:

PG - Trae - SG - Huerter - SF - Vince - PF - Omari - C - Alex Len

When you think about making the playoffs, consider the competition in our division and in the east.  The big guns moved west.

:approved:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Atlanta bench is considered "not bad" by me.  Consider:

PG - Trae - SG - Huerter - SF - Vince - PF - Omari - C - Alex Len

When you think about making the playoffs, consider the competition in our division and in the east.  The big guns moved west.

:approved:

I think Trae beats out Lin as a starter but otherwise agree on it all including the big guns moving.

• Like 2