• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Surprise of the Night

sturt

• Premium Member

I suppose I'm just not paying close enough attention, but I thought we'd all received the memo that said Lin wouldn't be seeing a basketball floor until sometime close to opening night at best.

Bad intel.

And NOT the surprise of the night, for me at least, is that Bembry is asserting himself early.

It's gonna suck to lose, but it's gonna be a lot of fun watching so many guys on the cusp of NBA-life maturity, and our version of Mozart, the young prodigy at the point.

5 hours ago, bleachkit said:

I'm bullish on Brembry after tonight. Let's hope he stays healthy. 

What was the atmosphere like in the arena?  It seems like Young-to-Collins sends a jolt of energy through the building.  Love his little childlike hop after a nice driving dime.

1 hour ago, benhillboy said:

What was the atmosphere like in the arena?  It seems like Young-to-Collins sends a jolt of energy through the building.  Love his little childlike hop after a nice driving dime.

The crowd was enthusiastic, but there were not many people. Probably around 1000.

22 hours ago, bleachkit said:

The crowd was enthusiastic, but there were not many people. Probably around 1000.

It was more than that, and the atmosphere was LIT.

The crowd was feeling Trae and Collins but also Vince too,  similar to Dwight’s year with us. He carries his own fan base. All eyes were on him and any little thing he did