• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

(not)Standing Pat

kg01

On 10/2/2018 at 11:54 AM, Spud2nique said:

I’d pass on Mccaw. I’ve seen him play a lot living in the bay. Not worth ya signing him imo. @kg01 u got that? 

? ? 

Yeah they haven’t had any hits in the draft late like the Spurs.  I figured Weber could stay in the league but not for them.  I always liked McAdoo, I don’t know what happened.  He seemed tailor made for Draymond to show him the way but maybe Draymond’s still a kid himself.  Bell’s numbers are very promising in limited run but time will tell.  He’s got to show out before Boogie comes back and eats all his minutes.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/4/2018 at 0:34 PM, benhillboy said:

Yeah they haven’t had any hits in the draft late like the Spurs.  I figured Weber could stay in the league but not for them.  I always liked McAdoo, I don’t know what happened.  He seemed tailor made for Draymond to show him the way but maybe Draymond’s still a kid himself.  Bell’s numbers are very promising in limited run but time will tell.  He’s got to show out before Boogie comes back and eats all his minutes.

McAdoo was never any good in the first place.  Typical college guy playing at a big name school, getting calls, putting up numbers but not really being a good individual player.  Tyler Handsblo syndrome.

Seems McCaw is still MIA from GS.  Literally MIA, not returning calls/txts from teammates and such.  Weird situation .... that said, could we land him for cheap?  Just another body to see if anything is there.

I've never liked him as a player and I agree GS hasn't really drafted well outside the Curry/Thompson picks (yes, there's a notable omission from that).  Still, what TF else are we gonna do with our roster spots?

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, kg01 said:

McAdoo was never any good in the first place.  Typical college guy playing at a big name school, getting calls, putting up numbers but not really being a good individual player.  Tyler Handsblo syndrome.

Seems McCaw is still MIA from GS.  Literally MIA, not returning calls/txts from teammates and such.  Weird situation .... that said, could we land him for cheap?  Just another body to see if anything is there.

I've never liked him as a player and I agree GS hasn't really drafted well outside the Curry/Thompson picks (yes, there's a notable omission from that).  Still, what TF else are we gonna do with our roster spots?

I don't understand McCaw's position at all.  He has no leverage, he declined the qualifying offer so he'll still be a RFA next season, teams aren't lining up to offer him a contract. Who is advising this kid?

Is he the new Josh Childress? Will he go overseas and never make it back to the NBA in any meaningful capacity?

Hawks will meed to trade for him, what ate you giving up? If Hawks offer him.a contract in the ramge of his QO $1.7 mil, GSW will match.  They offered him 2yrs/$5 mil. He declined.  This is a really confusing case study.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I don't understand McCaw's position at all.  He has no leverage, he declined the qualifying offer so he'll still be a RFA next season, teams aren't lining up to offer him a contract. Who is advising this kid?

Is he the new Josh Childress? Will he go overseas and never make it back to the NBA in any meaningful capacity?

Hawks will meed to trade for him, what ate you giving up? If Hawks offer him.a contract in the ramge of his QO $1.7 mil, GSW will match.  They offered him 2yrs/$5 mil. He declined.  This is a really confusing case study.

Maybe it's a situation where he feels betrayed by the medical staff during his injury/rehab?  That said, considering Vince is the one that hurt him in the first place, maybe he'd rather not be here.  Yikes.

I was thinking a trade of some meager 'asset' once GS gets exasperated with the situation and chooses to just move on.