• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Omari Spellman

Wurider05

Some people are just certain sizes and it fits them. I thought that about Antione Walker and Baron Davis. Especially Davis being one of my favorite guards at the time but I didn't expect him to get up like he could looking that puggy. His size worked to his advantage though. Spellman is one of those people. Shaq wasn't the diesel or maybe was when he got into the league. He definitely had some toning up to do but that didn't stop him from doing alot still even in the Magic days. Not comparing Spellman to Shaq just saying Omari's size can and has worked in his favor.  

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Umm have u guys forgotten about a guy named Charles Barkley

I didn't forget him but I didn't add him because some may say he was fit when he came into the league. Either way he has always had a weird/wide shape so you're right.

5 hours ago, sillent said:

Some people are just certain sizes and it fits them. I thought that about Antione Walker and Baron Davis. Especially Davis being one of my favorite guards at the time but I didn't expect him to get up like he could looking that puggy. His size worked to his advantage though. Spellman is one of those people. Shaq wasn't the diesel or maybe was when he got into the league. He definitely had some toning up to do but that didn't stop him from doing alot still even in the Magic days. Not comparing Spellman to Shaq just saying Omari's size can and has worked in his favor.  

hell, If i never watched the NBA and saw Chris Paul out on the street, i'd never in a million years think he was a HOF PG

On 10/6/2018 at 0:13 PM, Wurider05 said:

Maybe it's me or does he appear to be out of shape? He looks like he has put on some weight since SL. His arms are not as defined either.  He looked pudgy. He was sweating like a hog after just a few minutes in the game. 

Uhm...that's actually thinner than Summer League. He was beefy during the summer.   Just look at the left arm when he played at Nova. He's much thinner than this time last year and could still stand to drop 20.usa_today_10761653.jpg