• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Preseason Game #4: Hawks vs Spurs 10/10/18

JayBirdHawk

Bad shot?  Either the shot doesn't go in or it leaves the opponent too much time to come back with their own last second heave.

Trae, you have my personal word that it's fine to take, and make, those kind of shots, giving all of us fans a nervous second in time and our opponent feeling like someone just licked all the red off their candy !!

Getting ready for that 20 win season !!  Exciting !

:Bob: - Lin to Len for two !!

9 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I missed it arguing on another message board :ahf2:

Priorities, KingSupes.  Priorities ...

8 hours ago, aali34 said:

I'm loving the complete 180* flip by everyone on the internet right now. :biggrin:

Yeah, I think folks are finally putting him ahead of the 2nd rounders in their ROY races.:hmm:

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, pimp said:

I have one question... Why was  John Collins dancing like Uma Thurman in Pulp fiction.  :laugh:
tumblr_mlp52cbBu21s66hpmo2_250.gif

EXCITEMENT!  That's why!  Hawks are an exciting team right now!

Dang, we must be on different pockets of the internet.

Teammates don't look ad to me.

giphy.gif

Yeah I guess they didnt see this part. They were talking about right after he made the shot..lol

Dang, we must be on different pockets of the internet.

Teammates don't look ad to me.

giphy.gif

He fixed that hair quick...Why did Baze do that(Im sure it was his idea), knowing how self conscious Trae is about the do. lol

• Moderators

So much fun.  Once Collins comes back, he and Len are going to do some damage.   I expected this out of Trae.  I'm really impressed with Len.   Much more agile than I knew.   That touchdown catch and dunk was a thing of beauty.   Not sure why lazy ass Pau didn't get a flagrant on that other dunk.   Just because it was laziness and not anger doesn't make a cheap foul any less flagrant.   No play on the ball whatsoever.   

• Premium Member
10 hours ago, NBASupes said:

I missed it arguing on another message board :ahf2:

9 hours ago, DBac said:

All things considered, I'm just glad that shot went in because it was a pretty terrible shot (just preseason tho!). Even if he was gonna take it, he should've made sure it was the last shot of the game. I was definitely hype in the moment though can't lie.

The pass to Len that should've resulted in the game winning dunk was nice as hell and the layup through contact is very encouraging. Definitely his best game, very under control but made plays when he needed to. Should do wonders for his confidence.

9 hours ago, bleachkit said:

Trae played his best game by far, but the guy Im excited about is T. Prince. Ready to be a big time NBA baller!

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Trae's game winning shot didn't even make the SC Top 10.

LOL . .  the disrespect continues.

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

Priorities, KingSupes.  Priorities ...

Yeah, I think folks are finally putting him ahead of the 2nd rounders in their ROY races.:hmm:

1 hour ago, pimp said:

I have one question... Why was  John Collins dancing like Uma Thurman in Pulp fiction.  :laugh:
tumblr_mlp52cbBu21s66hpmo2_250.gif

1 hour ago, kg01 said:

I think the real question is why weren't you dancing like Uma Thurman after that shot?

1 hour ago, pimp said:

Because i was  too busy dancing like  @Spud2nique 
giphy.gif

I'm outta like so one giant one....

EDI_Social-Media_1.gif

1 hour ago, pimp said:

Because i was  too busy dancing like  @Spud2nique 
giphy.gif

Niiiiiice ...

30 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm outta like so one giant one....

Booooo.  I want a real 'like'.

28 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

ESPN can

suck_it_psych.gif

Eggsactly.

24 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its so nice to not have to defend our players for a change.  For at least 1 game, everyone is happy!  Except maybe 1 person of course.

The TRhAtErs had a bad night last night.  Even if he would've missed the shot, he had a pretty good game all around.  IOW, even if they chime in with the 'ah it was a bad shot, blah, blah, blah' they'd still have to try to poo-poo an overall good game on top of that.

We won't hear from them until he struggles again which, as a 19yo rook PG, is an inevitability.  Since, I mean, every other 19 yo rook PG has experienced struggles since it's the nature of the position anyway.

• Premium Member
31 minutes ago, Peoriabird said:

Its so nice to not have to defend our players for a change.  For at least 1 game, everyone is happy!  Except maybe 1 person of course.

It's only preseason................

tenor.gif?itemid=4716597

giphy.gif

Couldn't help myself.