• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Preseason Game #4: Hawks vs Spurs 10/10/18

JayBirdHawk

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? exactly! Ma fkers thought they came up with this first ...fall back

So where is the first post with Prince and the Traevolution?  Let's give credit where credit is due.

1 minute ago, AHF said:

So where is the first post with Prince and the Traevolution?  Let's give credit where credit is due.

I don’t really care I just think some people regurgitate things on here and that’s a natural process but don’t act like you were the first to EVER say it? On this site, I dunno. I’m a dude walking by man, she’s just tuggin on it. 

3 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Oh!  Oh!  Another squawk grandkids fight.  Be calm, you two.  Everything will be all right.  Just because the Hawks are winning right now, don't get carried away....

:ahf:

? it’s just a sibling spat Gramps we good. 

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

I brought #Traevolution @Dnice added Prince.

You brought the news from BR and Twitter ..thassss about it! 

• Premium Member
16 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

It's a #Traevolution.

15 hours ago, JayBirdHawk said:

And so....the #Traevolution begins!!!

15 hours ago, Dnice said:

(Prince and the Traevolution)???

Everybody wants in

• Like 1

• Premium Member
9 minutes ago, Gray Mule said:

Oh!  Oh!  Another squawk grandkids fight.  Be calm, you two.  Everything will be all right.  Just because the Hawks are winning right now, don't get carried away....

:ahf:

He started it Gramps. :angel:

• Premium Member
5 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Ps you stole my YES SIRRRSS then! ? And my love for Kawhi and Prince. I got my Hawks predictions in on the other thread real quick so you wouldn’t copy my answers there either. GTFO

:smoke:.  Why so testy Spudlous.

Len was 6-25 from 3 over 5 seasons. 4 games with us and he's 5-9. That's crazy. I've been excited for the Trae/Collins pairing, but Trae/Len will also be magical if he can become a respectable 3pt shooter. And Dedmon has already had a season as a respectable shooter even though he cooled off in the 2nd half. I'm really liking our big rotation right now with a legitimate playmaker at the helm. Can't forget about Spellman either. He's raw, but I love his game. 

I think we're going to have games where we miss about 100 3pt shots and lose ugly, but we'll have more games where our offense really makes teams work for the win. And they'll have to because our defense seems largely reliant on our young energy and athleticism making plays on the ball. We're not going to stop many teams trying to play honest, fundamental defense. 

• Like 1

• Moderators
7 minutes ago, High5 said:

Len was 6-25 from 3 over 5 seasons. 4 games with us and he's 5-9. That's crazy. I've been excited for the Trae/Collins pairing, but Trae/Len will also be magical if he can become a respectable 3pt shooter. And Dedmon has already had a season as a respectable shooter even though he cooled off in the 2nd half. I'm really liking our big rotation right now with a legitimate playmaker at the helm. Can't forget about Spellman either. He's raw, but I love his game. 

I think we're going to have games where we miss about 100 3pt shots and lose ugly, but we'll have more games where our offense really makes teams work for the win. And they'll have to because our defense seems largely reliant on our young energy and athleticism making plays on the ball. We're not going to stop many teams trying to play honest, fundamental defense. 

I suspect most of his shots before were desperation heaves discouraged by his coach and now he is taking designed shots within the flow of the offense with the support of his coaches.  Big difference!