• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

KB disappears when the guys are playing better. Sad...

Just now, KB21 said:

I feel like I need to poke something in my eyes.  It can’t be as painful as watching this game.  

Bucks are playing...

Just now, JCDBaptist said:

@KB21 you were right on some things, defense and having to score high to win but you were WROOOONG on Trae my dude!!

I think KB liked Trae as a prospect after Doncic and JJJ..

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

I feel like I need to poke something in my eyes.  It can’t be as painful as watching this game.  

We are competing dude. Didn't take long to get back in it. What's the complaint outside of defense and TOs? Btw, you were right on TOs.

We are missing too many bunnies.

Ice Très and Freah Printz with 31 of Hawks points. Add J-Bap to them 2 and tell me we don’t have a dynamic young core.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

@KB21 you were right on some things, defense and having to score high to win but you were WROOOONG on Trae my dude!!

I was?   I suggest you go back and read my thoughts on Young before the draft.   He was the #3 player on my board.  

5 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

yep, KB and I talked predraft and he was torn on Trae...he just like JJJ long term better. He still might end up being right about JJJ (probably will). But he was never "sour" on trae.