• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

Trae Young is a hooper PERIOD. He’s going to be running this offense for years. But man we need another legit ball handler to go with him. I don’t think Prince is that guy. Prince has gotten better but he fits a different style that caters to his actual skill set.  

Prince doesn’t need to dribble too much to actually score though so that’s the good part 

2 minutes ago, DBac said:

Braves, Hawks, Falcons... three teams at wildly different part in their roster lifespan... all just love giving the other team points :laugh:.

Falcons would be a different story if Jones, Neal, Allen were healthy. You can’t expect the defense to get back to top 10 when those guys are out...two of them being pro bowlers

Just now, nathan2331 said:
3 minutes ago, Diesel said:
im listening to the memphis broadcast trying to make plumlee a freat defender.

It makes what JJJ does sound better. JJJ had played well, but I doubt he would if Collins and Dedmon were healthy.

This is what you call denial.  It’s OK to admit that JJJ is a Great prospect and that I was 100% correct in my evaluation of him.  

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

It makes what JJJ does sound better. JJJ had played well, but I doubt he would if Collins and Dedmon were healthy.

He wasn’t that impressive under the goal with vc on him. I mean I expect him to score in the paint when SG is on him that deep in the paint .

2 minutes ago, JCDBaptist said:

We just don't have the size to compete with them down low. Gasolis already a load to handle. 

1 minute ago, nathan2331 said:

This game would be quite different with J-Bap and Dedmon Walking, 40% of our starting lineup and entire starting front court out. The Miserable Ones know this ?

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

This is what you call denial.  It’s OK to admit that JJJ is a Great prospect and that I was 100% correct in my evaluation of him.  

He is a good prospect but you are acting like he’s just lighting it up! Be 100% he’s doing well but I’m not that impressed 

1 minute ago, KB21 said:

It’s also ok for you to admit that you were 100% wrong about 76ers not making the playoffs, not getting out of the first round, etc. When you can do that, admit that you’re batting about the same % as everyone else on predictions, so forth, then.....never mind, no one’s holding there breath.

TRAE SHOULD HAVE 10 ASSISTS. SMDH. WTF is Len doing?

2 minutes ago, JTB said:

He is a good prospect but you are acting like he’s just lighting it up! Be 100% he’s doing well but I’m not that impressed 

mE EITHER..

Baze is a fkn mess....

• Like 1