• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Grizzlies

lethalweapon3

22 hours ago, NBASupes said:

He is putting up better numbers and percentage than Butler in year 3 and he's on the same plane on Butler's year 4. Defense is clearly WIP with Prince but saying Carroll is why KB is such [an interesting poster with different ideas from me]. AHF edit

Regardless of your personal feelings of the poster, this kind of comment is really a reflection of you. 

I hope the mods put you on notice to remind you to check your inflated sense of self.

1 hour ago, bird_dirt said:

I hope the mods put you on notice to remind you to check your inflated sense of self.

Mods will probably remind him to stick to subject matter and not make it personal. But instructing someone to check his inflated sense of self against the most inflated sense of self on the entire board is ironic hilarity ?

1 hour ago, hazer said:

Mods will probably remind him to stick to subject matter and not make it personal. But instructing someone to check his inflated sense of self against the most inflated sense of self on the entire board is ironic hilarity ?

You can believe what you want and say what you want. All I can say is calling Prince, DMC is a level of boneheadedness I haven't seen since Josh Smith was a Hawk. 

Respect the damn and respect Prince and his potential 

The team and respect Prince 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

You can believe what you want and say what you want. All I can say is calling Prince, DMC is a level of boneheadedness I haven't seen since Josh Smith was a Hawk. 

+1 to my favorite bonehead.. I actually agree

28 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

Did you mean to quote me? I was taking up for you. KB was comparing Prince to DMC, I was saying KB had the most inflated s de of self. I think you’ve got the wrong guy in your quote ?

Just now, hazer said:

Did you mean to quote me? I was taking up for you. KB was comparing Prince to DMC, I was saying KB had the most inflated sense* of self. I think you’ve got the wrong guy in your quote ?

Fixed

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, hazer said:

Did you mean to quote me? I was taking up for you. KB was comparing Prince to DMC, I was saying KB had the most inflated s de of self. I think you’ve got the wrong guy in your quote ?

Fixed

Lol Supes attacks the hole like a pitbull. He don’t care ??‍♂️ who post it is tho.

10 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

Lol Supes attacks the hole like a pitbull. He don’t care ??‍♂️ who post it is tho.

Head down, elbows out and swinging, barreling down the lane ? 

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 10:55 PM, KB21 said:

I'm going to set an over/under on the Hawks first win at 12 games.  

I'll take the over.

You misspoke.

• Like 1

On 10/19/2018 at 11:14 PM, KB21 said:

This is the worst basketball team in the NBA, and no one else is even close.

You misspoke.