• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Rondo Casts a Paul on CP2

kg01

11 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

I'm sorry, I just can't condone spitting on someone.  It's one of the lowest forms of rudeness and nastiness.  There's just something inherently gross about spitting at someone.

Yep.  It's down there with a grown man punching another dude's acorns .... on more than 2-3 different occasions.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Roberto Alomar stuff. Great player, bad incident that makes me think of him when I hear his name. Unfortunate. 

I don't care about the spitting because, even if he did spit on him, it was probably unintentional anyway.

I just need a pic of the moment Paul took that left cross.  His face was like, "Do you know who I a ... ohhh sh*t!"

• Premium Member
2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I don't care about the spitting because, even if he did spit on him, it was probably unintentional anyway.

I just need a pic of the moment Paul took that left cross.  His face was like, "Do you know who I a ... ohhh sh*t!"

Except it wasn't.

Spitting is crass.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Except it wasn't.

Spitting is crass.

Yeah, I know it is.  I'm really being 'message board guy' right now.  In reality, someone spits in your face, it's go-time.  And I mean 'go and don't stop til he's ded' time.

32 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Yeah, I know it is.  I'm really being 'message board guy' right now.  In reality, someone spits in your face, it's go-time.  And I mean 'go and don't stop til he's ded' time.

I’ve been training for that all my life. Lol. I encourage intruders..

2 hours ago, kg01 said:

I think they r both punks. Rondo needs to get beat up by Chris Childs lol.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, benhillboy said:

3 losses in I’m wondering is Lavar Ball being held in a dungeon with a muzzle on? This already simmering Lakers drama needs to be turned up on broil.

Lmao that’s pretty great. Lavar is in a goonies situation like sloth! No, I said Sloth not @Sothron.. ?