• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Mavericks at Hawks -- The Home Opener!

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, thecampster said:

Some of us are reactionary, but like to watch the whole game before making assessments.  16 rebounds...mic drop!

16 boards is a hell of a game for a starter,  let along someone coming off the bench.. Beastly

10 minutes ago, Dnice said:

Kinda dig the 4th quarter rewind..

My dumbass saw that the other day and I thought it was a programming mistake.

2 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

Since started tearing into some of the rooks at the end of Q1. Pierce wasn't even in the huddle, it was just VC going off. His leadership has been outstanding so far. 

I don't think 26 pt comeback are flukes. And if Trae wasn't relegated to the bench for a quarter bc of the bullshit fouls, he has another 22-25 pt night. So excited for this year's team, there's a lot of "right" happening. 

Someone else touched on how he helped Trae with handling and getting pass full court pressure in the fourth.  He made a bevy of nice timing passes inbounds and in the backcourt while helping direct the youngster.  

3 minutes ago, mcleitsy said:

I don't think 26 pt comeback are flukes. And if Trae wasn't relegated to the bench for a quarter bc of the bullshit fouls, he has another 22-25 pt night. So excited for this year's team, there's a lot of "right" happening. 

This right here ☝? Ice Très would’ve put up 25/8 without the whistle party. Matters not, Hawks won ??

6 minutes ago, RedDawg#8 said:

Atlanta fans have to let go of this insecurity complex where we can only feel good about ourselves because somebody else was “just as bad or worse”.

Trae has said it himself, why can’t they both succeed? 

We should want Doncic to play great but Trae to play even greater. Not the opposite “well Trae may have struggled but Doncic did too so it’s ok”. 

Naw, that’s a losers mentality. That mentality will never win a title. You can’t hope the competition just happens to suck that year. 

You have to be willing to face everyone at their best because ultimately that’s how you get better. 

Damn what anyone else thinks about the trade. We have Trae and he has tremendous potential. That’s all that matters right now. So let’s hope he continues to grow so that he can reach that potential

Post of the young season, so far ??

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IheartVolt said:

Damn its nice to have some young guys who will actually board.. Damn its nice.

Say it again.  Piling up boards can usually equalize offensive shortcomings and keep the point margin respectable. 

Bud out here just outclassing Brown.

• Like 1