• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Bulls at Hawks

lethalweapon3

4 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Next up: 4 games in 3 days. 

Honestly I believe that’s a great thing!

not trying to give Young, Prince, or the rest of these young hawks any excuses but I believe the time off between last weeks games really got them off rhythm offensively especially Trae!

i think (we will find out) that Trae will be more in tune once he gets some games closer together.

(LAST WEEK) 2 off days in a row then another 2 off days in a row  to me just isn’t benefiting this young team but making them rusty with that much time off even though it may not sound like a lot.

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, JTB said:

Honestly I believe that’s a great thing!

not trying to give Young, Prince, or the rest of these young hawks any excuses but I believe the time off between last weeks games really got them off rhythm offensively especially Trae!

i think (we will find out) that Trae will be more in tune once he gets some games closer together.

(LAST WEEK) 2 off days in a row then another 2 off days in a row  to me just isn’t benefiting this young team but making them rusty with that much time off even though it may not sound like a lot.

Huh?

They played Oct 19th, 21st, 24th and 27th - L, W, W, L.

I'm not seeing anything here that's concerning with that schedule.  They were probably still partying from their 1st home win.

• Like 1

Last comment for me (maybe).....

i thought Prince had some good penetration plays to the goal where he had some EASY kick outs but failed to do so and took that contested layup instead.

the whole offense struggled but I thought that there were times where prince could have made that extra pass to get a teammate rolling.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

Last comment for me (maybe).....

i thought Prince had some good penetration plays to the goal where he had some EASY kick outs but failed to do so and took that contested layup instead.

the whole offense struggled but I thought that there were times where prince could have made that extra pass to get a teammate rolling.

Yeah, Prince should just stand in the corner and shoot 3's. Thats it...He and Baze drive me crazy as ballhandlers....

• Like 1

• Premium Member
2 minutes ago, terrell said:

Yeah, Prince should just stand in the corner and shoot 3's. Thats it...He and Baze drive me crazy as ballhandlers....

Here's the problem...... teams are doubling Trae hard off the PnR someone else has to handle the ball and run some offensive sets. 

1 minute ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Huh?

They played Oct 19th, 21st, 24th and 27th - L, W, W, L.

I'm not seeing anything here that's concerning with that schedule.  They were probably still partying from their 1st home win.

??‍♂️ Maybe  I’m tripping!

? thought I was on to something 

• Like 1

Just now, JayBirdHawk said:

Here's the problem...... teams are doubling Trae hard off the PnR someone else has to handle the ball and run some offensive sets. 

Hopefully we find that guy in the 2019 draft, because Prince aint it. lol. 

5 minutes ago, terrell said:

I’m ok with Prince handling the ball but He could have made some more plays as I believe he saw who was open during those drives  (at least they looked open on TV).

bazemore on the other hand I’m very skeptical! This past Wednesday vs the Mavs bazemore was great at handling the ball but those games where it seems like baze can actually dribble are rare! Still like baze though. 

• Premium Member
6 minutes ago, JTB said:

I’m ok with Prince handling the ball but He could have made some more plays as I believe he saw who was open during those drives  (at least they looked open on TV).

bazemore on the other hand I’m very skeptical! This past Wednesday vs the Mavs bazemore was great at handling the ball but those games where it seems like baze can actually dribble are rare! Still like baze though. 

This. But then again....nobody could hit an open shot in this game.

13 minutes ago, JTB said:

??‍♂️ Maybe  I’m tripping!

? thought I was on to something 

:laugh:

• Like 1