• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official Game Thread: Hawks at Cavaliers

lethalweapon3

22 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

F Klay! I’ll never forget the post game interview in the 2016 western conference finals game 5 vs OKC. He was so flustered ? with the Warriors getting bottled up that he looked like a kid who was about to start crying I kid you not. I lost all respect for him right there. He’s just a whiny baby that’s been spoiled by Mychal in the islands mon!

You wouldn't make a very good GM, no offense or anything.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

We need a SG in the worst way. The Huert looks like he may amount to something, but that’ll probably take a few years. Somebody like Klay, although a pipe dream, would be EXACTLY the type of FA Schlenk should pursue. Was part of the crew that drafted him, would immediately be lead dawg on this squad, would get a max contract, and be surrounded by the likes of Young, Collins, and Prince. The latter of which could/should go back to playing like final 20 games of last season. Ice Très, Ice Klay, Fresh Printz, J-Bap, and “?” would  be well on their way in ‘19-‘20. With ‘Dre, The Huert, CalOmari, Alexi, and 2 ‘18-‘19 lotto picks being a very solid bench. Klay ain’t the most likable guy, but he’s exactly what the Hawks need to contend: a star lead dawg who can put 30 on the scoreboard every night. Trae/Klay, Splash Bros 2 ?

• Premium Member
11 minutes ago, hazer said:

We need a SG in the worst way. The Huert looks like he may amount to something, but that’ll probably take a few years. Somebody like Klay, although a pipe dream, would be EXACTLY the type of FA Schlenk should pursue. Was part of the crew that drafted him, would immediately be lead dawg on this squad, would get a max contract, and be surrounded by the likes of Young, Collins, and Prince. The latter of which could/should go back to playing like final 20 games of last season. Ice Très, Ice Klay, Fresh Printz, J-Bap, and “?” would  be well on their way in ‘19-‘20. With ‘Dre, The Huert, CalOmari, Alexi, and 2 ‘18-‘19 lotto picks being a very solid bench. Klay ain’t the most likable guy, but he’s exactly what the Hawks need to contend: a star lead dawg who can put 30 on the scoreboard every night. Trae/Klay, Splash Bros 2 ?

But is he that though?

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, bleachkit said:

Haha.  Own it, bleachkit.  You meant to offend, spud and he deserves it.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

But is he that though?

Nerp.

The 2G we should be targeting currently resides somewhere near the nation's capital.  Name rhymes with Bradley Beal.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

But is he that though?

I believe he can be. You saw the vid where he just broke NBA record with 14 3’s in a game, previously held by his Stephbrother. Scored something like 54 I believe. Non-stars just don’t do that. And he’ll have Trae, Taurean, and Collins to draw attention away and get him open shots, they’re already doubling Trae. 

3 minutes ago, hazer said:

I believe he can be. You saw the vid where he just broke NBA record with 14 3’s in a game, previously held by his Stephbrother. Scored something like 54 I believe. Non-stars just don’t do that. And he’ll have Trae, Taurean, and Collins to draw attention away and get him open shots, they’re already doubling Trae. 

Nerp.  He's a baby kitten (wtf is a "baby" kitten?) wrapped in a warm blanket waiting to be fed a warm bowl of milk from Stephanie Curry and Stevanie Kerr's system.

He has absolutely no need to go out into the cold, hard world to fend for himself.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

? wtf...I’ll leave it at that cuz I’m not sure how to respond to that. 

??

Please accept my most humblest apologies, spud.  I never meant to offend.

To make it up to you, here's Mr. Rogers who will echo the sincerity of my feelings on the matter ..

Spoiler

uKVIeyh

:cool:

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Haha.  Own it, bleachkit.  You meant to offend, spud and he deserves it.

Nerp.

The 2G we should be targeting currently resides somewhere near the nation's capital.  Name rhymes with Bradley Beal.

I wouldn’t hate to see The Real Beal in a Hawks uni either. Still only 22 years old. Past injuries concern me, but if Curry and Embiid overcame them then so can he. Decent defender, although he’s regressed. Young/Beal/Prince/Collins would be formidable and YOUNG. Start Len and groom a lottery C (Bol?) to come up with that core? Resign Ded and do the same? Voosh? This is where it gets so damn interesting.

• Like 2

Just now, kg01 said:

Please accept my most humblest apologies, spud.  I never meant to offend.

To make it up to you, here's Mr. Rogers who will echo the sincerity of my feelings on the matter ..

Hide contents

uKVIeyh

:cool:

??‍♂️??‍♀️?‍♂️??‍♂️??‍????

1 hour ago, bleachkit said:

I’ve really thought about this...it’s a tough job but I’d be the man for it! Unless we wanted a chick to take it then we yell...UR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED IN THE KITCHEN @JayBirdHawk. Get out here and do ur best Becky Hammon pony trick for us.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, hazer said:

I wouldn’t hate to see The Real Beal in a Hawks uni either. Still only 22 years old. Past injuries concern me, but if Curry and Embiid overcame them then so can he. Decent defender, although he’s regressed. Young/Beal/Prince/Collins would be formidable and YOUNG. Start Len and groom a lottery C (Bol?) to come up with that core? Resign Ded and do the same? Voosh? This is where it gets so damn interesting.

Dang, Beal is only 22?  Yeah, he's the target for me.  Obviously they should trade Wall but surely nobody's gonna take Wall making $40+mil/per.

3 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

I’ve really thought about this...it’s a tough job but I’d be the man for it! Unless we wanted a chick to take it then we yell...UR SERVICES ARE NO LONGER NEEDED IN THE KITCHEN @JayBirdHawk. Get out here and do ur best Becky Hammon pony trick for us.

See, now you see why burd gives you a hard time.  Do I need to get gramps involved before things go haywire between y'all again?

12 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Dang, Beal is only 22?  Yeah, he's the target for me.  Obviously they should trade Wall but surely nobody's gonna take Wall making $40+mil/per.

See, now you see why burd gives you a hard time.  Do I need to get gramps involved before things go haywire between y'all again?

You smell like poo ? 

lmao I’m sorry this is the version of me you get in the morning after trick or treating for 4 hours and listening to kids talk all night. Good times ? 

27 minutes ago, hazer said:

16 minutes ago, kg01 said:

Typo, he’s 25. Still young enough.

• Premium Member
1 hour ago, JayBirdHawk said:

But is he that though?

Not really. He's Allan Houston who was actually a really good player when healthy. Both Houston and Klay are great players to build 'with', but not 'around', and he'll end up getting paid like the latter.