# 8 Culver/Reddish
#10 Sekou Doumbouya
#17 Goga
#21 Fernando/ Kabengele

🥰 awwww you put in..

Culver/Goga: Kg’s kiddos

Sekou: Jam Brad’s broh

Cam/Kabengele: Spud’s soldiers

Fernando: Haze’s hazardous Hakeem clone.

@JayBirdHawk truly loves her squawk fam! 

😊 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

🥰 awwww you put in..

Culver/Goga: Kg’s kiddos

Sekou: Jam Brad’s broh

Cam/Kabengele: Spud’s soldiers

Fernando: Haze’s hazardous Hakeem clone.

@JayBirdHawk truly loves her squawk fam! 

😊

@hazer I’m screenshotting this bad boy. You good with it? (Screenshot cutting my own Doncic head off slightly 😈.

• Like 1

Outside of #6. The draft is playing out like this 1-9 

1. Zion

2. Ja

3. R.J. 

4. Garland

5. Culver

6. ??? Hunter is expected but I don't think PHX has an idea right now.  I know Sekou was on the list but if he kills the workout, he might be the pick. 

7. Coby White. Even if it's not Chicago, this is his ceiling and floor. 

8. Reddish

9. Sekou but if PHX gets him, expect them to really try to move back and if they don't, this could be the 1st shocking pick of the night. I think it will be Hunter if Sekou goes #6. 

10. This is where it gets good. Atlanta will draft a forward or center but who is the question. I think it will be Little or Hunter. 

1 hour ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 uncaged kg! Aka real raw and you’ll like it! 🤣 I swear ur like a green monster sometimes and other times a lil Isola/David Bruce Bannerish. You do you!

The best part is you know he's totally reading all this. 

• Haha 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, NBASupes said:

Outside of #6. The draft is playing out like this 1-9 

1. Zion

2. Ja

3. R.J. 

4. Garland

5. Culver

6. ??? Hunter is expected but I don't think PHX has an idea right now.  I know Sekou was on the list but if he kills the workout, he might be the pick. 

7. Coby White. Even if it's not Chicago, this is his ceiling and floor. 

8. Reddish

9. Sekou but if PHX gets him, expect them to really try to move back and if they don't, this could be the 1st shocking pick of the night. I think it will be Hunter if Sekou goes #6. 

10. This is where it gets good. Atlanta will draft a forward or center but who is the question. I think it will be Little or Hunter. 

I hope we don’t waste a pick in Little.  Great athlete but he doesn’t know how to play basketball... I would rather Clarke or Hayes and I don’t want Hayes .

• Like 1

This kid is just the perfect fit with Atlanta with his warts and all.  I just see our coaches and Trae helping him reach his potential. 

We need two way players this draft. 

As long as we get Cam, anyone Travis drafts I'm happy with!   Hell, if we don't I'd trust Shclenk!

1 hour ago, marco102 said:

This kid is just the perfect fit with Atlanta with his warts and all.  I just see our coaches and Trae helping him reach his potential. 

We need two way players this draft. 

As long as we get Cam, anyone Travis drafts I'm happy with!   Hell, if we don't I'd trust Shclenk!

That video should scare you more than encourage you.  I would ( probably ) still take him at #8 if available.  But those weaknesses are glaring.  You can't teach or coach toughness.  Either you're tough ( physically or mentally ), or you're not.

47 minutes ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

That video should scare you more than encourage you.  I would ( probably ) still take him at #8 if available.  But those weaknesses are glaring.  You can't teach or coach toughness.  Either you're tough ( physically or mentally ), or you're not.

I agree but there’s always a way to overcome certain weaknesses. I mean if he doesn’t like contact and he ends up in Atlanta let’s hope he gets a floater down 

1 hour ago, TheNorthCydeRises said:

Doesn't scare me one bit.  If he misses, I see a high end 3&D player.  Like no one talks about his defense, but it was there consistently throughout the season even when his shots were falling.  

Like I said, I understand his warts and all, but to me, he's the best fit for the Hawks at the 8th pick. The only player I'd take over him is Zion.  Culver is a close 2nd, put to me Culver is a 2 and we already have a pretty good 2 on the team in Heurter.

• Premium Member
12 hours ago, JTB said:

What’s your favorite thing about RJ and how does he fit along with Trae in your point of view ?

and I ask everyone this who mentions RJ cause I’m just not that big on his talents and his fit here. He seems awfully selfish to me as a player personally and I want to see him more positively but I haven’t heard the right thing yet I guess.

I just like his ability to get his shot off and his quickness to the basket.  Not saying he is a great player but but it takes a little selfishness to be a top player.  Trae gets others good shots but we dont have a player that can take over when needed other than Trae.  

For me: 

Cam

Hunter

Little

Are my top guys at #8 and #10

Sekou is in the mix for ME at #10 as is Clarke and a Coby White trade down.

After that, centers at #17. Whichever one is left I like the most

1. Jaxson

2. Bruno

3. Kabs

4. Goga

I like em all equally to be honest. All need to split time for me in College Park but in 2020, starter.

• Like 1

@Spud2nique, you see his strengths and your like, he could be one of the best in this draft but his weaknesses is why I am down on him for the Hawks. Our system isn't a good fit and he's a SG/PG which is the same position as Kevin but he is not as talented as Kevin and doesn't fit as good as Kevin. That said, Cleveland is a perfect fit for him. He will take some time but him and Sexton is a workable pairing long term. 

• Like 2