• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

He mention that the Pels haven't shown any what they rather have other than what they want and for a final offer. LA needs to get it together in my eyes. NY isn't playing, they got everything on the table and are in position to get AD. I have a feeling, this will come down to Washington and what they prefer and that will eliminate a team. He basically said, Washington thinks Barrett is the #2 best player in this class and it's not close. 

4 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

AD said Mitchell can’t be included in the deal. He wants Robinson there with him. It was on NBA radio yesterday I think Isola, kg’s boy reported if I’m not mistaken.

I am off the phone now, why you didn't mention this a minute ago so I could ask.

30 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

I am off the phone now, why you didn't mention this a minute ago so I could ask.

😆 I don’t know somebody brought it up and they listed 5 teams AD would go to but named one untouchable on the team. He listed:

Lakers/Clippers/Knicks/Nets/Celts

Kuzma/SGA/Robinson/Lavert/Tatum

Weird list if true. Personally if I’m AD and make a list it would be:

Lebron/SGA/nobody/Russell (unless Kyrie is coming)/Tatum/Brown

6 minutes ago, Spud2nique said:

😆 I don’t know somebody brought it up and they listed 5 teams AD would go to but named one untouchable on the team. He listed:

Lakers/Clippers/Knicks/Nets/Celts

Kuzma/SGA/Robinson/Lavert/Tatum

Weird list if true. Personally if I’m AD and make a list it would be:

Lebron/SGA/nobody/Russell (unless Kyrie is coming)/Tatum/Brown

He didn't talk about no untouchables other than Boston. Nets and Clippers didn't even come up

1 hour ago, NBASupes dijo:

I really really hope NY Knicks get AD now. 

They got a 4 team deal where we get 

Both Dallas picks, 2021 1st (unprotected) and 2023 top 10 protected for #10. 

Washington gets #3, Frank N. and Solo Hill

New Orleans gets Beal, Mitchell Robinson, Knox and 2020 1st round pick.

Knicks get AD

Everyone wins this deal to me way more. The LA deal, Washington don't get a star. The Hawks don't get screwed. Everyone wins! 

Washington is listening to Beal offers and both teams have called. 

Also, the Hawks have called about AD as well. It's not anywhere near as strong as the others. Atlanta doesn't want to trade the farm for obvious reasons. Portland been aggressive as has Denver.

So why are we on the trade? I don't get it, I prefer to keep pick 10 on this draft tha to have 2  picks from Dallas that can be higher than 20.

Just now, gurpilo said:

So why are we on the trade? I don't get it, I prefer to keep pick 10 on this draft tha to have 2  picks from Dallas that can be higher than 20.

That was what started that conversation with my main. The other info came from the west coast who told me this morning about the LA might land AD. My guy confirmed the offer and the Knicks offer and confirmed the Wizards like the Knicks offer as does the Pels. 

Honestly, Travis just probably want out of 10. Its been trade back for multiple 1sts with one in the future. I think they are happy with just two 1sts. 8th and 17th but I agree with you, chances are, those are mid to late 1sts.

Oh, he also mentioned Dallas has some interest in DeRozan.

hace 12 minutos, NBASupes dijo:

That was what started that conversation with my main. The other info came from the west coast who told me this morning about the LA might land AD. My guy confirmed the offer and the Knicks offer and confirmed the Wizards like the Knicks offer as does the Pels. 

Honestly, Travis just probably want out of 10. Its been trade back for multiple 1sts with one in the future. I think they are happy with just two 1sts. 8th and 17th but I agree with you, chances are, those are mid to late 1sts.

I am not an expert on future draft classes but Doumbouya, Clarke or Hayes are probably better talent than what we can get with those 2 picks.

17 minutes ago, gurpilo said:

We just are... 🕊️ 

I didn't even bother to ask why but this has been mentioned for awhile. The Hawks want multiple future 1sts. 

Probably. I agree. 

• Moderators
42 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This makes sense to me.  I think you can only come up with developmental minutes for so many rookies each year.  3-4 first round picks exceeds that number and will likely force us into redshirting someone unless they really come in ready to go.

I don't know, Reddish, Fernando or Kabengele.. do you think they cannot contribute from day 1? I think they can. At 10 either if we go Hunter, Sekou or Clarke, I think they can play as well.

Prince is gone and probably Dedmon too, their minutes can go to Cam and Fernando. Carter and Baze minutes can go for a forward psrospect easily. Is not like Trae, Len, Collins and Huerter are still developing, they can already play and we have added Crabbe.

• Admin

I threw up my mouth a little bit when you mentioned about Wash getting all those firsts.  I hope this doesn't happen.

If we are stuck with Little at 8 after all this I feel like we really really screwed up this draft.  He is bust written all over him and if not he is YEARS away from contributing.  

6 minutes ago, capstone21 said:

I threw up my mouth a little bit when you mentioned about Wash getting all those firsts.  I hope this doesn't happen.

If we are stuck with Little at 8 after all this I feel like we really really screwed up this draft.  He is bust written all over him and if not he is YEARS away from contributing.  

It's not the best deal on the table, NY is. 

• Admin
2 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Knicks get AD

Everyone wins this deal to me way more. The LA deal, Washington don't get a star. The Hawks don't get screwed. Everyone wins! 

Also, the Hawks have called about AD as well. It's not anywhere near as strong as the others. Atlanta doesn't want to trade the farm for obvious reasons. Portland been aggressive as has Denver. 

so why are get all this haul for 10?

Man I hate to read these things . But I disagree with trading 10.  schlenk need to just keep picks 8,10,17...maybe not worry so much about okc trade 

if we can’t get cam then Culver or hunter got to be there at 8 !

its not making much sense how that one of those 3 won’t be there plus Sekou will be there as well. Get Sekou at 8, Bruno at 10....best player available at 17

5 hours ago, Spud2nique said:

Well whatever you please but main point was I think he’s an elite level talent. He’s just got the nba build, the look and the drive to get to the next level and flourish.

Having said that nothing has changed for me from a month ago.

Cam/Culver/Clarke/Kabengele

I’m also not opposed to trading to the 3rd spot and grabbing RJ.

I was actively campaigning last year to trade down and take Trae.  I am actively campaigning this year to trade up for RJ Barrrett. IMHO There are 3 stars in this draft and a bunch of roles players and Barrett is the best NBA fit among the stars.

5 hours ago, Thomas said:

Will be quite surprised if Bruno makes it past our #17 and some have him going sooner so thinking the second round is out for him. I want him here whether its as a developing center or with  PF minutes as well. If he lands at the #17 I'll be surprised and very happy.

Most mocks have Bruno going after 22.  I was not one who said Bruno should go top 10 but I also don't think he's 21-30 either.  IMHO he's a teens prospect and if you're taking him, 17 is a great get.

3 hours ago, NBASupes said:

Knicks get AD

15-17 million in salary tied up in 3 rookies (15% of the cap) is ballsy.