• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

• Admin
Just now, warcore said:

Do not like the trade. At all. 

Nope all that AND Hills contract.  We should have gotten to keep 8 and trade 10 if we were taking Hills contract.  I give the trade a D.  Hunter might turn out to be good but the difference between Hunter and Cam is not enough and Cam has more facets to his game.  Very disappointed by this ... Very

1 minute ago, warcore said:

Do not like the trade. At all. 

I am watching NBA TV and they all say the same thing. Hunter is the real deal even though they like it for both teams. One analyst went so far as to say he would take one Hunter over ten of anyone you can get at 8, 17, or 35.

Beside it shows that Mr. Schlenk wants someone, he will get them.

Now we got Baze, Crab, Hill, Plumlee and Len expired contracts and that means we can do more moves in the future and have enough money to go for the Max Contracts if need while have a young core of Hunter/10/Young/Collins, that is what being a GM is all about.  Making those tough decisions for better tomorrow (Julio Jones anybody)

1 minute ago, NekiEcko said:

Now we got Baze, Crab, Hill, Plumlee and Len expired contracts and that means we can do more moves in the future and have enough money to go for the Max Contracts if need while have a young core of Hunter/10/Young/Collins, that is what being a GM is all about.  Making those tough decisions for better tomorrow (Julio Jones anybody)

I agree. Hell we may move 10 to get two picks from someone else. The cap freedom is the key. There will be a lot of interest in those contracts at the deadline.

3 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is OKC still looking to move #21. I think we still have enough capspace to take Roberson.

Let remind the folks in the building about the three million we got today, it can be use in any trade (somebody confirmed this for me), so I can that happen with OKC trade.

5 minutes ago, JayBirdHawk said:

Is OKC still looking to move #21. I think we still have enough capspace to take Roberson.

I think Presti waited to long. He probably wanted a decent 2nd round pick to use as roster filler.

• Moderators

This seems like an overpay but if Schlenk just got himself a future All-Star I can live with it.  Now grab Sekou at 10.  When you trade up, you have to get it right.  Schlenk has earned some trust from me.

20 minutes ago, NekiEcko said:

Yessir!

1 minute ago, AHF said:

This seems like an overpay but if Schlenk just got himself a future All-Star I can live with it.  Now grab Sekou at 10.  When you trade up, you have to get it right.  Schlenk has earned some trust from me.

Being politically correct, the man has a lot of intestinal fortitude. Our drafts are not boring; that's for dang sure.

• Like 2