Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

UVA has done a good job of getting guys NBA ready. He isn’t a flashy pick, but I like it a lot. Especially knowing we have facilitators like Trae and Kevin who will hell him get shots. He also stepped up when it mattered, that’s huge when you look at the mental aspect of the game. 

• Like 2

I believe in Hunter. His offensive game may not have flash but he can do a little bit of everything. Spot ups, dribble drives, catch and shoot, off the dribble pull ups, operating from the post in the mid range. I think a lot of folks are underselling his offensive abilities. He's only going to get better

• Like 3

Thinking he did real well in the private workout for us. Pretty sure this is really going to work out for us. Travis is quite astute with his analysis on talent.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Marvin24Williams said:

I believe in Hunter. His offensive game may not have flash but he can do a little bit of everything. Spot ups, dribble drives, catch and shoot, off the dribble pull ups, operating from the post in the mid range. I think a lot of folks are underselling his offensive abilities. He's only going to get better

Best way to describe him. Flashed all of that and is good not great at all of those things. Underrated passer..

ELITE DEFENDER!!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, REHawksFan said:

Wonder if pels would even want to pair cam and Zion again?

I thought the same. He had a hard time fitting in with them, do you want to try it again? I would pass if I was NO.

Just now, txsting said:

I just hope it's not going to be freaking Jaxson Hayes.  That's why it's going to be....Jaxson Hayes.

Man I hope not !!!!! Please don’t ruin this night basketball gods