• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

• Premium Member

I'm not that happy with the trade but coming away with the best wing defender and another very good wing defender in Cam has me happy. I think our GM knows Trae is never going to be a good defender so he has to get him help to cover. Now we have two young wing defenders that can switch and guard at a high level.

I am really excited about next season's Hawks.

• Like 3

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, pimp said:

bet they were't laughing when Trae was dogging Kris Dunn .

I hate listening to these clowns...They were saying that we have no vet on our team...All we have is Trae You, We are playing a bunch young players playing in Atlanta. We weren't very good.   They forget that their sorry azz team was worse than our!!!

• Like 1

• Admin
Just now, Sothron said:

I'm not that happy with the trade but coming away with the best wing defender and another very good wing defender in Cam has me happy. I think our GM knows Trae is never going to be a good defender so he has to get him help to cover. Now we have two young wing defenders that can switch and guard at a high level.

I am really excited about next season's Hawks.

I agree

• Like 1

• Premium Member

I think the staff may feel that having three first round rookies last year was too much. Spellman was good when healthy, but I don’t think he got the attention Trae and Kevin got (partially his fault).

Considering that, if we thought our best option was to get 2 top 10 picks instead of developing too many players, the trade makes even more sense. Even with that thought, if a big we want is there at the OKC pick..can they say no?

1 minute ago, Peoriabird said:

I hate listening to these clowns...They were saying that we have no vet on our team...All we have is Trae You, We are playing a bunch young players playing in Atlanta. We weren't very good.   They forget that their sorry azz team was worse than our!!!

them must have been watching the Bears play when Collns dropped 35 on them