• Raised $440 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

1 minute ago, hazer said:

TrATL, The Huert, ‘Dre, Code Reddish, J-Baps all 22 and under. Philly WHO? 😳

We need Vincanity back 🤔

• Like 2

Just now, thecampster said:

FYI, we now have 13 players, 12.5 million cap space (maybe a bit more if the rooks sign for less than the cap hold).

FYI... 12, Atlanta will cut Adams and then 15. Bonga, Wagner and Jemerrio who will also be cut. Crabbe is expected to ask for a buyout from my guy. He told me that a day after the trade was made. He will probably give back the min salary and get it from another team. 

Expected roster is number is 13. Adams, Jemerrio and Crabbe is not expected to stick. Hawks would like to keep Crabbe to fight for rotation mins but he wants legit mins and he will get it and from contending teams. 

Schlank drafted J-Baps and The Huert at 19, the 3rd trade which netted TrATL and Code Reddish for Luker, and the trade that snagged ‘Dre at 4. Hory SHET 😳

I think everyone knows what the small lineup will be ...pretty easy.

pg-Trae 

sg-Huerter

sf-Reddish 

pf-Hunter 

c-Collins 

whats going to be the big or avg size lineup I wonder when we aren’t small? In other words......Who’s sitting between Huerter, Reddish, Hunter when we put in Len or Dedmon if we sign him back 

• Premium Member
8 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

This one is to Travis. My guy said he told teams, he wants two of the three of Cam, Culver or Reddish. He got two of them and the two best ones. 

4 minutes ago, cam1218 said:

We definitely need round 2 of VC mentoring Hunter and Reddish.

:good:

• Like 1

• Premium Member
Just now, JTB said:

I think everyone knows what the small lineup will be ...pretty easy.

pg-Trae 

sg-Huerter

sf-Reddish 

pf-Hunter 

c-Collins 

whats going to be the big or avg size lineup I wonder when we aren’t small? In other words......Who’s sitting between Huerter, Reddish, Hunter when we put in Len or Dedmon if we sign him back 

With the #57 pick the Hawks pick... Tacko Fall :MooseGoggles:

• Like 1

The starting lineup imo will be Trae/Huerter/Hunter/Collins/? at C (most likely seems like a Dedmon return on another 1+1).

I'm expecting them to slow play Reddish a bit. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in and out of the G league for at least the first half.