• Current Donation Goals

• Raised $390 of $700 target

Official 2019 Draft thread

Sothron

• Premium Member
Just now, Lurker said:

The starting lineup imo will be Trae/Huerter/Hunter/Collins/? at C (most likely seems like a Dedmon return on another 1+1).

I'm expecting them to slow play Reddish a bit. It wouldn't surprise me if he was in and out of the G league for at least the first half.

Cam won't play in SL after surgery which means he'll get a slow start in NBA. Hopefully he comes along like Huerter did.

5 minutes ago, NBASupes said:

FYI... 12, Atlanta will cut Adams and then 15. Bonga, Wagner and Jemerrio who will also be cut. Crabbe is expected to ask for a buyout from my guy. He told me that a day after the trade was made. He will probably give back the min salary and get it from another team. 

Expected roster is number is 13. Adams, Jemerrio and Crabbe is not expected to stick. Hawks would like to keep Crabbe to fight for rotation mins but he wants legit mins and he will get it and from contending teams. 

Just my feel, no intel: I think Atlanta will target a legit backup PG in FA. Don't be surprised if we bring Lin back. 

1 minute ago, Atlantaholic said:

Remember when the Celtics had the best young roster in the NBA and where going to be in the next 10 finals after Lebron fled west... funny that.

Love me some recent history.

3 minutes ago, JTB said:

I think everyone knows what the small lineup will be ...pretty easy.

pg-Trae 

sg-Huerter

sf-Reddish 

pf-Hunter 

c-Collins 

whats going to be the big or avg size lineup I wonder when we aren’t small? In other words......Who’s sitting between Huerter, Reddish, Hunter when we put in Len or Dedmon if we sign him back 

Hunter definitely starts. Cam needs that obstacle to overcome to draw the player he could be.

Just now, EazyRoc said:

Hunter definitely starts. Cam needs that obstacle to overcome to draw the player he could be.

Hawks fans need to show patience with Cam.  I think it's going to take him a few seasons.  Hopefully he doesn't get down on himself because he can be great.

1 minute ago, Eddielives said:

Hawks fans need to show patience with Cam.  I think it's going to take him a few seasons.  Hopefully he doesn't get down on himself because he can be great.

I agree. With him it’ll be his offensive efficiency and impact on D..not his overall scoring output. 

• Premium Member
1 minute ago, Lurker said:

I think that's a hint of Collins at C.

Which...I don't like. Not for full games at least. To close sure, but not for more than that.

I agree, however, if there was ever two guys you could surround Collins at center with and make it palatable Hunter and Reddis both at 6-8 with long arms might just be it. Not for a full game of course but for significant stretches it could work.